Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously :lol: dude is foaming at the mouth to respond and can't even read the post properly.

jimmy_spit.gif

You said CLIPPERS!?

This season could totally backfire on the Lakers. ESPECIALLY if Dwight Howard doesn't re-up. He wouldn't do that...would he?
This team will only go so far with Mike Brown as their coach. I wonder if they will try to get Jerry Sloan out of retirement?

I know they signed Omer, but Houston still has money to throw around. :nerd:

mjshoefanatic reminds me of a younger DBD.

Keep doing your thing boi. :nthat:

Last edited:
Keep doing your thing boi. :nthat:

You should find a better gif of TD. The one you use is softer than circus peanuts.

When I think of Homer.....your screen name instantly comes to mind. No diss.

Yeah I know but I love it. If i can find a better quality video I will see if someone can hook me up. :nerd:

None taken. You always been a great poster too man. Don't think I ain't notice. :nthat:

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm everyone's favorite homer tho :pimp:

DBD, that Duncan avatar does look soft as hell. Lifetime movie-ish

Yeah I know but I love it. If i can find a better quality video I will see if someone can hook me up. :nerd:
None taken. You always been a great poster too man. Don't think I ain't notice. :nthat:

I bet you were cised watching him play last night? That was vintage Duncan. Every so often during the season, he bangs on someone like it is 2001. Folks are really going to regret not appreciating him to the fullest. Dude has been one of the few #1 picks to go above and beyond all expectations of him. True cornerstone to the franchise.

How did SA get Duncan? Cleveland get Bron? And the Wizards got Kwame Brown? And even John Wall (who I like)? The #1 pick differential from year to year is crazy.

I feel Dwight Leaves 2013, Pau has to play Center, their PF becomes Antwan, and Kobe retires.

It's the Lakers. You seriously think they don't have a plan to reload when Kobe comes off the books in 2014?

Why would Dwight leave money on the table to go play in a smaller market when that was one of the reasons he was crying to get out of Orlando?

Not gonna happen.

It's the Lakers. You seriously think they don't have a plan to reload when Kobe comes off the books in 2014?
Why would Dwight leave money on the table to go play in a smaller market when that was one of the reasons he was crying to get out of Orlando?
Not gonna happen.
Uh cause the team ain't winning and wont win. This team team is still old and has NOOOO SLASHERS!!!. You aint winning the west without somebody who can drive to the basket.

Keep doing your thing boi.
nthat.gif

You should find a better gif of TD. The one you use is softer than circus peanuts.

When I think of Homer.....your screen name instantly comes to mind. No diss.
Ive never noticed that gif...my god, Timmy is strange
roll.gif

Not gonna happen.
Uh cause the team ain't winning and wont win. This team team is still old and has NOOOO SLASHERS!!!. You aint winning the west without somebody who can drive to the basket.
I believe he's going to explore his options but you sound like a prisoner of the moment, Lakers are putting themselves in a position to win now and when Kobe leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom