Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just tell Dwight....."Hey, whatever FT % you can shoot, add six zeroes to it and that's your contract offer"

Bet that dude finds a way to shoot 90% or higher.

I love my AVY thats all that matters! :rolleyes :lol:

Yeah I know but I love it. If i can find a better quality video I will see if someone can hook me up. :nerd:
None taken. You always been a great poster too man. Don't think I ain't notice. :nthat:

I bet you were cised watching him play last night? That was vintage Duncan. Every so often during the season, he bangs on someone like it is 2001. Folks are really going to regret not appreciating him to the fullest. Dude has been one of the few #1 picks to go above and beyond all expectations of him. True cornerstone to the franchise.

How did SA get Duncan? Cleveland get Bron? And the Wizards got Kwame Brown? And even John Wall (who I like)? The #1 pick differential from year to year is crazy.

Man......:smh:

I didn't cry when Michael Jordan retired......I will when TIM DUNCAN does. :wow:

Im just gonna leave that alone. Not gonna think about that right now. |I

But yeah Duncan played a HELL of a game last night. Lets see what Timmy does tonight vs the new look thunder.

Home opener. New alternate jerseys. White out.

:pimp:

Last edited:
It was clear Dwight valued the market and exposure over anything else. Where else could he go that would give him the LA exposure?

I'm not really worried about the Lakers. They're the Lakers. They'll find a way to reload and remain competitive.

I love my AVY thats all that matters! :rolleyes :lol:
Man......:smh:
I didn't cry when Michael Jordan retired......I will when TIM DUNCAN does. :wow:
Im just gonna leave that alone. Not gonna think about that right now. |I
But yeah Duncan played a HELL of a game last night. Lets see what Timmy does tonight vs the new look thunder.
Home opener. New alternate jerseys. White out.

:pimp:

Tim Duncan need to stop being a nerd and hire a stylist

:lol:
I'm everyone's favorite homer tho :pimp:
DBD, that Duncan avatar does look soft as hell. Lifetime movie-ish

:lol: @ lifetime movie ish haha

why aint the smileys not showing still?

smh @ the lakers. you would thing having a 38 year old point guard that they would find anyway to try and get a decent back up pg incase he went down. i mean the guy is frickin 38 years old! delonte west is available no?

DeMar DeRozan gets 4 years 38 million. why? i dont see how he gets more then that as FA

curry gets 4 years 44 million. ya didnt matter he was going to get that next year.

gibson 4 years 38 million. he took less and would of got more on a offersheet then any of these guys

Jrue hoilday 4 years 41 million. you kidding right?

ty lawson 4 years 48 million sounds about right

The trolls are funny tho tryin to fit in, clamoring for attention and what not, like little kids interupting when the grown folks are talkin.

DeMar DeRozan gets 4 years 38 million. why? i dont see how he gets more then that as FA

curry gets 4 years 44 million. ya didnt matter he was going to get that next year.

gibson 4 years 38 million. he took less and would of got more on a offersheet then any of these guys

Lockout, 2015. :lol:

Simmons made the comparison that the Knicks made the same move as the Thunder in that they didn't keep Lin for 5 mil this year, then flip him later before the 15 mil came up. I'm not sure why he thought the 15 year would be easy to flip, but funny they both end up in Houston tho.

jrue and ty got what they deserve. curry and derozan...still scratchin my head
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom