Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah and LA making things intredasting 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why is it that we always seem to lose to the Kings on their homecourt? Harden returning, Parsons returning 
pimp.gif

Let's go Rockets! Grab that 6th seed 
glasses.gif

Utah and LA making things intredasting :pimp: :pimp:
Why is it that we always seem to lose to the Kings on their homecourt? Harden returning, Parsons returning :pimp:
Let's go Rockets! Grab that 6th seed 8)

rockets bout to drop to the eight seed :tongue: i see the kings taking tonight

lol yea right

Utah and LA making things intredasting :pimp: :pimp:
Why is it that we always seem to lose to the Kings on their homecourt? Harden returning, Parsons returning :pimp:
Let's go Rockets! Grab that 6th seed 8)

Y'all had your chance to grab the 8th spot and got blown out by GSW :pimp:

BTW, have you guys noticed how TNT Inside the NBA is gradually getting their viewers acclimated to not seeing Charles, Kenny and Ernie together in the show recently?

Guess it's going to be inevitable for Chucks departure from the show. I still think thats why the producers elected to bring Shaq on the show as well. They needed someone to replace to Chuck. I think if Chris Webber can be a regular with Kenny and Shaq--the show won't be in trouble.
Nah its march madness. TNT has put Kenny and Chuck on that since Turner got the broadcasting rights in 2011. Theyre still doing every playoff game, but they've had these breaks during March madness ever since Turner Sports got the broadcasting rights

Last edited:
so i just learned melo dropped 50
but then again lbj and wade was out. still impressive
i know the knicks got them regular season Ws but for some reason i just dont see mia losing 4 gms in a series to Ny (or anyone)

If lebron dropped 50 against a middle school team it would get blown up and espn would be on his nuts. What melo did was impressive, I don't care who was playing. Battier would have guarded him primarily anyway. It's just how the media operates. Selective stories. A crafted narrative

Last edited:
How can you get the jersey wrong? :lol: Actually, all those jerseys look cheesy and wrong. Wilt, West, Baylor played during the time the Lakers had white colored number font, not purple. They got that wrong as well.

:x

NY and Chicago do it better. Real clean.

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble but if your team is 5-8 seed in the west you ain't getting a Title so enjoy your time while it last :lol:

Cuban is smart though for saying that. Now I bet he got the women equality groups to go buy some tickets because they now see the mavs as a womens equal rights ally and a friendly environment that is pro equal rights.

Spurs tonight without TP, Kwahi, and maybe TD.

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble but if your team is 5-8 seed in the west you ain't getting a Title so enjoy your time while it last :lol:

So you're finally admitting that your squad isn't a contender? Welcome back to reality :D

:lol: when did I ever say the Lakers was Title contenders I was just hoping to get in the playoffs

I'm sure you did at the beginning of the season :lol:. I'm not going back to look, that's doing too much :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom