Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on Reddit
Kobe wanted that MVP trophy

Maybe you have to be a Laker fan to sense this, but that video was definitely Kobe being sincere :lol: Nobody should read into it being "forced," Kobe is just kinda... awkward.

Also the moment Shaq shouted out celebrities like "Adam Sandler," I knew he was gonna be in the trailer for Grown Ups 2 they were premiering at half time :smh:

if houston got everything locked up in the 7th spot, they might not even play their starters for that last gm. no sense in going all out on the last gm of the season when you can rest.

Houston is a toss up game imo

Yeah, I def agree. season might be on the line that night for LA.

i doubt memphis will play starters in their last game

I think so too, but San Antonio might rest their starters against the Lakers.

Who won season series between the jazz and lakers?

The Jazz won the season series. If the Jazz and Lakers finish with a tied record at the end of the season--The Jazz go on to the playoffs.

Last edited:
Welp! Jazz are losing tmrrw night so lakers will be back in the 8th spot by then. Hopefully it's just for 48 hrs because they shld lose to Memphis come Friday.

Hard to see the Jazz losing to the Nuggets tomorrow.

They have won five in a row, the Nuggets suck on the road and they are without Tywon.

Last edited:

They have won five in a row, the Nuggets suck on the road and they are without Tywon.

I totally forgot about that. That makes things a lot more interesting. If Utah's bigs show up, they should hold out and win that one.

if houston got everything locked up in the 7th spot, they might not even play their starters for that last gm. no sense in going all out on the last gm of the season when you can rest.

Doubt Houston does that. They're a young team and they need all the confidence and momentum they can get going into the playoffs.

Wouldn't surprise me if lebron and wade dresses each other in the same room. Both probably giggle while picking what matching tie to wear for one another. 

Very suspect. 

BTW, have you guys noticed how TNT Inside the NBA is gradually getting their viewers acclimated to not seeing Charles, Kenny and Ernie together in the show recently?

Guess it's going to be inevitable for Chucks departure from the show. I still think thats why the producers elected to bring Shaq on the show as well. They needed someone to replace to Chuck. I think if Chris Webber can be a regular with Kenny and Shaq--the show won't be in trouble.

Thanks for reminding me. Even more reason why they will prob lose tmrrw night. They are due.

Nuggets are still good without Lawson. Jazz are inconsistent.

Jazz really are not that good either. Ijs. If Mo plays like he did last game against Portland then they hv a chance but I doubt he does.

BTW, have you guys noticed how TNT Inside the NBA is gradually getting their viewers acclimated to not seeing Charles, Kenny and Ernie together in the show recently?

Guess it's going to be inevitable for Chucks departure from the show. I still think thats why the producers elected to bring Shaq on the show as well. They needed someone to replace to Chuck. I think if Chris Webber can be a regular with Kenny and Shaq--the show won't be in trouble.

Yes I noticed.

And yes I agree Webber needs to be in there whenever Chuck leaves. Different personality but just as entertaining

Dude, you're reaching. Barkley and Kenny Smith are doing the NCAA tournament until the final game. Working overtime. They'll be back, chucks going no where. This has been the schedule for a couple years now.

Dude, you're reaching. Barkley and Kenny Smith are doing the NCAA tournament until the final game. Working overtime. They'll be back, chucks going no where. This has been the schedule for a couple years now.

LOL Im surprise son wasn't already aware of that, i thought it was common knowledge by now

Yeah I was about to say...when did all this occur about Charles leaving. Webber is not a good fit to me. Seems corny.

Welp! Jazz are losing tmrrw night so lakers will be back in the 8th spot by then. Hopefully it's just for 48 hrs because they shld lose to Memphis come Friday.
damn homie.  Did the lakers banned you from their arena? Did kobe smash your chick or something? Lol. Step out of your mom house and breathe some fresh air dude. Something is seriously wrong with you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom