Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie scoring 57 on the Hornets :smokin

Jermaine O'Neal scoring 55 on the Bucks, but taking himself out of the game because he didnt want to break Reggies record :smokin

I loved that squad man |I

I still think Ron cost y'all a trip to the finals in 04. That was a GREAT team.

What point? I was vocal about the unfairness of the DBD banning, SKA explained it, and that was it. The next time I brought it up was when people were voicing their concerns about trolling running rampant in the thread again.

You jump to this dudes defense every chance you get. For the most part you cool AF. One of the best contributors to this thread but son... Move on. I'm sure he'll be back.

I was looking foward to Knicks vs Heat. C'mon Spo.

Clippers are 17-16 since starting the season 32-10. :wow:

And the majority of those wins are against non-playoff teams. I can't even remember the last time the Clippers beat a good, Western conference team. I have major concerns going into the playoffs. I might feel a little better if we run the table in our last 7 games, but I'm certainly not expecting it.

Heat star players out again
mean.gif
If the streak was still going i bet they wouldn't have been "injured". So weak and unfair to us fans. Miami Cheap strike again.
its part of the game, getting rested for the playoffs and getting ready for a championship run >>> regular season fan entertainment

But obviously if we still had the streak Bron and Wade would be playing haha. But I think they, especially James, needed the rest.

Heat star players out again
mean.gif
If the streak was still going i bet they wouldn't have been "injured". So weak and unfair to us fans. Miami Cheap strike again.
its part of the game, getting rested for the playoffs and getting ready for a championship run >>> regular season fan entertainment
Is this the same reaction the Spurs receive when Pop sits his players?
well that is the reason he does it right? not saying that if you rest your players it means that you have a 100% chance of making the finals, but it does help to have your players rested come playoff time

The fact of the matter is that the Heat sitting their players is being met with a totally different response than what happened when San Antonio did it. I dont think have them be on the bench and having them be at home is enough for the public perception of the two sittings to be that much different.

Most people respect Pop for resting his players. He got criticism cause he did it like 30 games into the season but still most didn't have an issue sans Stern and TNT

No, not 26 shots per game, but he should be getting 16 FGA every single game. It's absurd that there's been games this month where he's been 8/10 and doesn't get another touch. Games where he gets two shots in the second half. Cannot have that.

i remember dirk when asked about kobes big games against the mavs and dirk saying something along the lines of him being able to score as much if he got the same amount of shots kobe got but he said its a team game and he plays according to plan. Hes just not that type of player to demand the ball that many times. he just plays within the flow of the game.

But the Heat vs. Knicks game today is on TNT. So I can't imagine TNT is happy that Lebron/Wade is out. So it's Bosh vs. Melo

Knowing how bad the Eastern Conf is this yr with less than 10gms left its expected the heat players start getting rest, as for the spurs they sent the players home and was no where near the AllStar break :lol:

Knowing how bad the Eastern Conf is this yr with less than 10gms left its expected the heat players start getting rest, as for the spurs they sent the players home and was no where near the AllStar break :lol:
Cause this is the the first year spurs have rested players

Surprise, surprise. Lebron, wade, charmer all of sudden are listed as injured after the streak ended. 

Fake injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom