Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than MIA, IND, and NYK, the East is full of pure mediocrity or worse. There are 6 teams in the West that are really solid at worst (OKC, SAS, LAC, DEN, MEM, HOU).
Nets can take out Houston and Memphis in a 7 game series. Clippers are overrated and we will see why in the Playoffs.

West = East

people always think records indicate how good a team is.

The Pacers can't beat the Clips?

In a 7 game series? With no danny granger, cp3 aint letting that happen
You don't understand how mediocre everyone except CP3 has been since their winning streak ended.

The Pacers are easier to beat without Granger, but I'd still think they could beat these Clippers if Hibbert realizes it's just Blake and DeAndre.

Last edited:
If you're a basketball fan, honestly who cares that LeBron and Wade aren't playing? They wouldn't have played hard anyways, this game means nothing to them and the Heat. Forget the ally-oops and dunks on the fastbreak for once.

Look ahead. After the Heat and Knick game the Lakers and Dallas are going to be playing in the first playoff game of the season. Playoffs came early. Game is going to be intense. Dwight & D'antoni going to feel awkward as hell with Shaq and Phil in the house.
Lol wut? As a basketball fan wouldn't u wanna see two hall of famers playing?

I also don't get why u heat fans r defending this the most. U wouldn't rather watch your best players?

Idk the heats schedule the rest of the way but I'm sure there was a better less controversial and honestly smarter way to go about this. Rest is essential especially after that streak but I know if I were the coach I would wanna be at full strength to test my team against two of the biggest threats from each conference right before the playoffs.
But no as usual they want the attention not the challenge.
and have my best player/s get hurt in a meangless game? yeah ok. :rolleyes

Just out of curiosity, if I click the ignore button someone, can't they still see your posts?

I got one of those stalkers types on here.

Highly doubt that.
are you being serious? LOL

Memphis don't got a perimeter scorer, if you are expecting Jerryd Bayless to score 20 a night on Joe Johnson you must be smoking sumthing.

Houston will get eaten by Deron Williams, no question Jeremy Lin can't hold him.

Eastern Conference 1-4 = Western Conference 1-4

Western Conference 5-15>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eastern Conference 5-15

No team in the east besides miami can beat the top 4 west teams in a 7 game series

Mehh..

I think any combination of Pacers/Knicks/Healthy Celtics vs Clipper/Grizzles/Nuggets would be a good competitive series

Just out of curiosity, if I click the ignore button someone, can't they still see your posts?

I got one of those stalkers types on here.
Wait so ur telling me I can put u on ignore and not have to read ur posts anymore? Seriously is that how it works cause I don't wanna keep hurting ur feelings if I don't actually have to read this bs

I watch damn near all heat games I don't care who is playing, I still root for my team.. hell this team with Bosh was a lot better then the 15 win season team years ago.. I went through hell watching that damn team.

I watch damn near all heat games I don't care who is playing, I still root for my team.. hell this team with Bosh was a lot better then the 15 win season team years ago.. I went through hell watching that damn team.
for sure, as a true fan its not that hard to find ways to make watching your team without its star players entertaining. i remember going to a lakers game a few years back where kobe was out and spending the entire night yelling and rooting for adam morrison 

Knicks ain't have a 50 win season in 12 years. They are overachieving too. I would give it to thibbs though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom