Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you being serious? LOL

Memphis don't got a perimeter scorer, if you are expecting Jerryd Bayless to score 20 a night on Joe Johnson you must be smoking sumthing.

Houston will get eaten by Deron Williams, no question Jeremy Lin can't hold him.
Then why are they 0-4 against those teams, losing by a combined 51 points? I don't care what flaws Memphis and Houston have, they'd still take care of the Nets.

Last edited:
Idk going up against d will , joe johnson and brook in a 7 game series isnt a easy matchup and comparing regular season to playoffs is night and day
Then why are they 0-4 against those teams, losing by a combined 51 points? I don't care what flaws Memphis and Houston have, they'd still take care of the Nets.

Nets ain't beating any of the top teams out West
laugh.gif
this.

mem, okc, clips, sa in a 7 the only team i can see them beating is mem, and thats a 6-7 game series.

rest.

nah :lol:

Heat star players out again :smh:
If the streak was still going i bet they wouldn't have been "injured". So weak and unfair to us fans. Miami Cheap strike again.

:rofl: Dudes hate the heat, was praying every night to allah for the streak to be stopped yet were unaware the most boring portion

of the NBA season was livened up by the streak.

Miami has everything locked up if Lebron were to get seriously hurt one of these last games SPO would be crucified.

If the streak was still going i bet they wouldn't have been "injured". So weak and unfair to us fans. Miami Cheap strike again.

:rofl: Dudes hate the heat, was praying every night to allah for the streak to be stopped yet were unaware the most boring portion

Miami has everything locked up if Lebron were to get seriously hurt one of these last games SPO would be crucified.

No hate over here just stating the news. The Chances of George Karl getting COY is pretty high and Mike Woodson

This is the difference between good teams/coaches. The Heat are out there playing Norris Cole, Mike Miller, Rashard Lewis - but they're defense is going to be on point, they're going to run there system and they're going to play hard. Bad teams with bad coaching collapse without their stars.

This is the difference between good teams/coaches. The Heat are out there playing Norris Cole, Mike Miller, Rashard Lewis - but they're defense is going to be on point, they're going to run there system and they're going to play hard. Bad teams with bad coaching collapse without their stars.

The difference is that the heat are loaded.

Nice to see Lebron making his team better from the bench. It is not that the Heat have gotten better by adding Battier, Allen, Lewis, and Birdman. It is that Lebron has expanded his game beyond Wilt Chamberlain level :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom