Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs surrounded Lebron with a very good team. They were always one of the best defensive teams in the league during the Lebron years and had many shooters
and players that knew their role. It is no wonder they got to the finals and conference finals all those years.

Lebron can't work with a very good team though. He needs a super team in order to win titles.

Dude has more and better shooters than he had with the cavs. Better defensive role players and 2 superstars to go along with that.

The media and stans make it sound like he is dragging a bunch of scrubs and nbdl players to the best record in the league. It will be pathetic if dude does not win the next 2 championships.

Collusion and a bunch of ring chasers. Not impressed how it was put together. Even the cavs surrounded lebron with 3 point shooters.

Man people really won't let Lebron and Miami be great :lol:

Collusion and a bunch of ring chasers. Not impressed how it was put together. Even the cavs surrounded lebron with 3 point shooters. But the end product is indeed amazing.

Bosh and the role players would be a 6 seed in the east. Of course you don't get those role players of just bosh is on the team. But that's pretty crazy

Sad but in so many ways, so true. I want to give them credit for taking paycuts but then I realize just how low the taxes are in the state of Florida. They're not losing any money.

Guess when you live in a piss poor state, you're due to attract some better players and a good team, especially in the NBA with a salary cap. Florida still loses tho, you should take a look at some of the public schools in South Florida :x lol

Last edited:
If John Wall performs like this on a more consistent basis he would be better than Kyrie. Not by a significant margin, but by noticeable one IMO

Wall's a legit Point Guard. Kyrie is more of a 2 guard playing a point. Plus Wall's physical gifts allow him to be a terror in transition and at the rim, and a better defender. Granted, neither are stalwarts defensively, but Wall has the greatest potential to be good on that side of the ball.

The way he's ended the season has shown how good he can potentially be. He makes plays for others and makes his teammates better.

Lol kyrie my dude but damn john been going off. But john got more help tho

No one took this team seriously until Wall came back. They had 6 wins w/o him and now have 22 with him. It's not that Wall has help...it's that the help has Wall.

Lol kyrie my dude but damn john been going off. But john got more help tho

No one took this team seriously until Wall came back. They had 6 wins w/o him and now have 22 with him. It's not that Wall has help...it's that the help has Wall.

Me including a bunch of others had Wizards in the playoffs but that was when we all thought John Wall was healthy. who knows what would have happened.

They still have more valuable players than cleveland tho

lebron and the heat can be great. However I think Riley gets way too much credit. He had a fire sale. Thats about it

Wade deserves far more credit for convincing a two time MVP to join a super team in a diff city. And lebron deserves credit for recruiting. It's a player success.

It's like giving an inside trader props for making a lot of money. He was working with information that nobody else had. Because of wade

Wall > Kyrie.

Yeah, I said it.

What....

They still have more valuable players than cleveland tho

Debatable....

this team was a joke for the first 1/2 of the season and most people weren't shy in saying so. Now that they have an identity (coinciding with Wall's return), they now have more valuable pieces? How about Wall is the straw the stirs the drink here. He's doing what you want out of a PG...and that's making everyone better on the floor.

La La's man is unconscious tonight. Damn. 60 isn't even far fetched because he scores in bunches.

Nobody will respect the wizards until the half way point next year. I'm interested. Def thought wall got unfair slander

Melo with the worst 40-point statline ever

40 points, 1 reb, and stragiht 0s in everything else :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom