Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG5CoFhCIAA_wsN.jpg:large

:x

Yeah, Melo could hit a 3 blindfolded right now. And he's making it look regular.

It's just a shame the Knicks have been running that matador D.

Last edited:
If the Knicks lose this game it wouldnt surprise me if everyone checks out mentally

Coupe, you mentioned Florida as a piss poor state, is that true? I would figure Florida would be loaded with all the athlete, celebs etc. It ain't like that?

Hey_

Melo must be the least praised superstar in the league.

I don't hear praises being heaped upon him like LeBooboo, KD, CP3 etc...

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_

Melo must be the least praised superstar in the league.

I don't hear praises being heaped upon him like LeBooboo, KD, CP3 etc...

Julius F. Wrek

I noticed this too. If Bron was dropping 40 with 6 left in the 3rd you can bet the last 3 pages wouldnt be about John Wall :lol:

Hopefully Melo breaks that career high and we pull out the W too

Coupe, you mentioned Florida as a piss poor state, is that true? I would figure Florida would be loaded with all the athlete, celebs etc. It ain't like that?

Miami ain't Florida lol. a few spots in Florida are glorious. The majority of that state scares the crap of me. Between the tea party and scary animals. Gun nuts. Many whackos. Miami is awesome

Bill burr - "florida is like a sunny Alaska. You just get the feeling that a lot of the people there are running away from some dirt done in the other 48 states"

I'm paraphrasing.

Hey_

Miami ain't Florida lol. a few spots in Florida are glorious. The majority of that state scares the crap of me. Between the tea party and scary animals. Gun nuts. Many whackos. Miami is awesome

Bill burr - "florida is like a sunny Alaska. You just get the feeling that a lot of the people there are running away from some dirt done in the other 48 states"

I'm paraphrasing.

As an ex 407 resident,

Orlando ain't all bad.

Winter Park, Downtown... Nice spots.

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom