Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pimp: melo. Mainly jumpers to, only 7 points from free throws. Filthy. I think he was sending a subliminal to the Miamis stars.

Wade and Lebron are annoying but a clearout for Melo with 10 seconds left just so he can get "50" isnt?

lol 5 game series at best. gg fellas

Wade and Lebron are annoying but a clearout for Melo with 10 seconds left just so he can get "50" isnt?

they had to put up a shot since there was a shot clock so i dont see any problem with it

its not like he jr smith running the clock out open layupped his way to 50

Last edited:
The Big German X Juice... Let'sGetIt 
pimp.gif

they had to put up a shot since there was a shot clock so i dont see any problem with it

its not like he jr smith running the clock out open layupped his way to 50
Remember svg said lbj doesn't take those end of clock shots, it might effect his fg%

A shot had to go up, why not give it to the guy whos trying to hit a milestone. Lets not act like that doesnt happen in sports all the time, its nowhere near annoying, its sportsmanlike if anything. 
laugh.gif
Putting 50 in quotes like its not significant 

Melo dropped buckets :smokin

When he's hot like, no stopping him. I'm sure it would have been different with Wade and Bron, regardless tho good win for the Knicks. I want that second seed.

Now onto this playoff game vs the Lakers and Mavs.

Last edited:
Does Dallas have their barber there again tonight. Or did they scrap that idea after they got close to .500 last time then lost like 2 or 3 straight?

Last edited:
Knicks get a good win on the road, Melo drops 50 in said win yet y'all in here *****ing about D-Wade and LeBron who didn't even play.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Mike miller dunked its a wrap for his back...should have saved his one super saiyan strength for the playoffs again. My dude about to lay like an iron board on the bench from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom