Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point do we start roasting Kobe for his hairline?

I mean I know dude is 34 but **** is WAAAAY back.

He did what hes supposed to do tho. He aint trying to fro it out / black ice it / hide it behind a head band. Hes basically bald. just keeps a little stubble up top and a little line up.

Now if he grows it out and shows up to a game looking like this, Its game on.

alan-major-hairline-2.jpg

Last edited:
Melo is a better scorer. KD is a better shooter.

This but Durant is a better finisher and gets more love from the refs. Which is huge

Melo doesn't dunk in transition like KD. Which is a big flaw. He just doesn't finish well. Always scores off getting his rebound back

At what point do we start roasting Kobe for his hairline?

I mean I know dude is 34 but **** is WAAAAY back.

He did what hes supposed to do tho. He aint trying to fro it out / black ice it / hide it behind a head band. Hes basically bald. just keeps a little stubble up top and a little line up.

Now if he grows it out and shows up to a game looking like this, Its game on.

alan-major-hairline-2.jpg

Naw man its time to give it up.

Dude is getting a line still.

Mavs are losing they are done i'm turning this crap off! They don't want it. They have had way too many chances and keep missing or turning it over.

Garbage team.

Side not can bryant even palm the ball anymore? looks like on all his dunks he is close to getting hung because the ball is either slipping out or he doesn't get high enough but more of the former.

what!!? they did not call that bs foul for bryant! i'm done i can't man...:smh:

Dirk! There is more to the game of basketball besides that fall away bro my goodness! no matter what he will take that shot even if his back on flat on the ground

Last edited:
Earl Clark is like a C Grade lebron.

Aside from being black and both wearing #6, I don't see the comparison

I'm lost with that Aaron Rodgers comment too.

Earl Clark is like a C Grade lebron.

More like a F- lebron.

12, 8, 1 steal 2 blocks in the 1st half off the bench are nice numbers. He has a nice shot and is no stranger to the post. He's not afraid to get grimy. On defense he's a nice presence around the rim.

Hopefully we can pull this out. What else better than a miami loss n laker win in the same night

watching this halftime reel of Shaq just reminds me of how much I hate Shaq :lol: |I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom