Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing about Mike Conley in the NBA thread. :smh:

What's next, a Steve Blake discussion?

Yeah. I'm tired of this. Let's keep talking about Lebron, Kobe or the Lakers. We haven't done that for a solid 45 minutes. :smh:

:lol: Conley was a top flight PG coming out of HS, not just Oden's boy. 4th overall pick man.

Mike Conley. The biggest overachiever ever? This dude was just Greg Oden's boy back in the day. Now he's a legit starting PG, and although not a Top-5 position talent, I don't think anyone expected it from him.
he was the 4th overall pick in '07.. i see your point, but still

Last edited:
Mike Conley. The biggest overachiever ever? This dude was just Greg Oden's boy back in the day. Now he's a legit starting PG, and although not a Top-5 position talent, I don't think anyone expected it from him.
i actually expected more from him but then again i actually watched him play in college

I thought nba fixed that a season or two ago? I don't think you can now. But I'm probably wrong

Apparently not. ohmygosher was sayin it still works and he does it or w/e but he doesn't help Heat fans. Lol. Hurt my feelings as an NBA enthusiast!!

No need to wait, just go find my reaction from the '08 finals. It's championship or bust. Not making the playoffs = losing in the finals.

You need to be concerned about the Bulls and Pacers.

Dude u have no way in anyway saying what team should be worried about who.
We have taken care of the bulls and pacers in other years I'm not to worried about them beating Miami 4 times in a series.

You just worry about them lakers and what things they should change in the off season. Don't worry about the heat..we got this, trust me.

Yea, Antidope definitely puts his cape on for DBD. He's just as big a homer as DBD but at least he makes an attempt at hiding it although we can all see through it.

I don't have any problems with anyone in this thread. I didn't know people actually used the ignore feature on here :lol:

Zyzz knows nothing about the NBA but it's still entertaining to hear his takes on the game.

i know nothing about the NBA?

da hell :lol:

No need to wait, just go find my reaction from the '08 finals. It's championship or bust. Not making the playoffs = losing in the finals.

You need to be concerned about the Bulls and Pacers.

Dude u have no way in anyway saying what team should be worried about who.
We have taken care of the bulls and pacers in other years I'm not to worried about them beating Miami 4 times in a series.

You just worry about them lakers and what things they should change in the off season. Don't worry about the heat..we got this, trust me.

No.

Idk what his deal is I don't even know you homie and yet you talk like the Godfather up in here troll on

Who? Me? :frown:

I just want to stream NBA games on my phone without paying for League Pass man haha

Nah not you he knows who he is, I'm done talking about it back to basketball even though the Lakers Hate is at an all time high I like it, *someone insert that Birdman GIF im praying we see the spurs oooohhhhhhhh

Seeing as how my sig bet with Jumpman over last weekdays GS/LAL game ends tonight...seems like perfect timing for another one.

What do you say JA? Sig bet on the game tonight?

1 week/Keep it clean. :nerd:

Uncharted used to be a Cavs fan?

Yea I did I have no problem admitting it. My fav player is lebron, so yea it happens. But I was a heat fan during 04-06 season. Ive been a bron fan since he came into the nba. after the heat won, i decided to watch the cavs and lebron more, because i wanted bron to win too.Yea it might be crazy, but whatever it is what is.

Even after all that...the lakers are still gunna be out of the play offs or out of the first Rnd. So whether I was a cavs fan, or a Heat fan doesn't help the lakers win games....LMAO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom