Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie scoring 57 on the Hornets :smokin

Jermaine O'Neal scoring 55 on the Bucks, but taking himself out of the game because he didnt want to break Reggies record :smokin

I loved that squad man |I

Last edited:
Yawn... Please go ahead and explain how this is relevant to your original point, which was that X person might be Y because they sound alike. It wouldn't have mattered if you were speaking about DBD or Zyzz, I would have said the same thing, which was that if we're searching for people based off of how they sound then you would be ACBoyz being that the both of you have a command of the English language that rivals a 5th grader, difference is that apparently ACBoyz doesn't speak English as his first language. It's not that unlikely seeing as how you were called out for using alternate accounts to rep yourself so we know you're not above using alts to agree with yourself....

Nice edit, man up and stand behind what you said bro. It's not that serious.

Lol

He's got to be DBD they sound just alike
So does that mean that you're ACBoyz?
You slurp DBD nuts too why you even talking
Yawn... Please go ahead and explain how this is relevant to your original point, which was that X person might be Y because they sound alike. It wouldn't have mattered if you were speaking about DBD or Zyzz, I would have said the same thing, which was that if we're searching for people based off of how they sound then you would be ACBoyz being that the both of you have a command of the English language that rivals a 5th grader, difference is that apparently ACBoyz doesn't speak English as his first language. It's not that unlikely seeing as how you were called out for using alternate accounts to rep yourself so we know you're not above using alts to agree with yourself....

Nice edit, man up and stand behind what you said bro. It's not that serious.
I ain't falling for the bait troll, I know y'all was butt buddies and all and your still salty about his situation speaking about it on every page after the fact it's all good tho
laugh.gif
...get off my nuts tho you respond to all my post in here idky I don't roll like that
The irony, there was no troll bait in my post. IDK how you consider a clear and detailed explanation of what I was implying by comparing you to ACBoyz a troll comment. BTW the irony lies in the fact that youre calling my comment a troll comment when you did in fact post one and tried to remove it. See my below post for me being salty about BDB being banned.

I have the 7th most posts in this thread, I respond to damn near everyone you arent special bro, youre getting it confused with the fact that you're for the most part saying illogical things that showcase your clear lack of basketball knoweldge, English, and life as a whole.

3 gay jokes in less than a page bravo, thats the mark of maturity right there.
You slurp DBD nuts too why you even talking
ayo
laugh.gif

Son got a point though.
What point? I was vocal about the unfairness of the DBD banning, SKA explained it, and that was it. The next time I brought it up was when people were voicing their concerns about trolling running rampant in the thread again.

Yea, Antidope definitely puts his cape on for DBD. He's just as big a homer as DBD but at least he makes an attempt at hiding it although we can all see through it.

I don't have any problems with anyone in this thread. I didn't know people actually used the ignore feature on here :lol:

Zyzz knows nothing about the NBA but it's still entertaining to hear his takes on the game.

Mike Conley. The biggest overachiever ever? This dude was just Greg Oden's boy back in the day. Now he's a legit starting PG, and although not a Top-5 position talent, I don't think anyone expected it from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom