Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you gave up being a Heat fan in 2006 to become a LeBron fan?

Let me get this straight? You stopped being a Heat fan after they just won a champion in 2006 and had a young superstar athlete Dwyane Wade to build around?

Your diggin yourself deeper and deeper. You're not a Heat fan, just stop. You're making real Heat fans sick.

You're a LeBron fan, you root for the team he's on, and it will forever be that way. Keep it real.

Yea obviously cuz I can do that it I want.

Lol you know what, call it what you want, I could care less !

Miami Heat in this BIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOTTTCCHHHH!

My Boy.. Averaging 16.9 points 6.7 Assists 2.3 Steals since after the All-Star break ALA no Rudy Gay... Yeah the Conley Banter is officially watered down.. :smokin

Last edited:
I thought it was common knowledge that most Heat "fans" now used to be Cavs "fans"...>D

cavs fans, rockets fans, kings fans, warriors fans, etc

i know alot of guys on here whos teams that got steamed rolled by the lakers in their recent 5 championships are now heat fans. i think they latched on lebron and the heat thinking on some great redemption steez.

imagine back in the days if suns, knicks, heat, lakers, pacers, and jazz fans did that with jordan lol

you say this but you as a mavs fan should already know dirk is not the agressive type to want to shoot 26 a game

No, not 26 shots per game, but he should be getting 16 FGA every single game. It's absurd that there's been games this month where he's been 8/10 and doesn't get another touch. Games where he gets two shots in the second half. Cannot have that.

his assist total should be higher with that roster

His assist total is where its at because of how we run our offense. It doesn't matter how the roster looks. That's why Marc Gasol is important in so many ways. He is more of the facilitator in our offense, while Conley is the game manager.

The reason why Conley's scoring never was really high was due to the fact we had two ball stoppers in Rudy and Zach on the team. A lot of times, we would have wasted dead possessions because one of those guys would end up isolating the last 7 seconds on the shot clock. Now? The ball is just about always moving. Conley and Marc has control over the majority of our possessions and that's why decreasing ZBo's role in the offense has did us more good. Conley's job was to give the ball to OJ, Rudy, ZBo, Marc and manage the clock.

For those who think our postseason success relies on Zach Randolph are out of the loop. ZBo is on his way out this offseason more than likely. He's back to being a cancer (similar to what everyone thought Rudy was before the trade). Our recent success has been because of Conley, Gasol and Bayless roles have increased and ZBo's has decreased.

Last edited:
His assist total is where its at because of how we run our offense. It doesn't matter how the roster looks. That's why Marc Gasol is important in so many ways. He is more of the facilitator in our offense, while Conley is the game manager.

The reason why Conley's scoring never was really high was due to the fact we had two ball stoppers in Rudy and Zach on the team. A lot of times, we would have wasted dead possessions because one of those guys would end up isolating the last 7 seconds on the shot clock. Now? The ball is just about always moving. Conley and Marc has control over the majority of our possessions and that's why decreasing ZBo's role in the offense has did us more good. Conley's job was to give the ball to OJ, Rudy, ZBo, Marc and manage the clock.

For those who think our postseason success relies on Zach Randolph are out of the loop. ZBo is on his way out this offseason more than likely. He's back to being a cancer (similar to what everyone thought Rudy was before the trade). Our recent success has been because of Conley, Gasol and Bayless roles have increased and ZBo's has decreased.
Vasquez avg 9.2 on a team that not. 500

I thought it was common knowledge that most Heat "fans" now used to be Cavs "fans"...>D

cavs fans, rockets fans, kings fans, warriors fans, etc

i know alot of guys on here whos teams that got steamed rolled by the lakers in their recent 5 championships are now heat fans. i think they latched on lebron and the heat thinking on some great redemption steez.

imagine back in the days if suns, knicks, heat, lakers, pacers, and jazz fans did that with jordan lol

**** Michael Jordan, we some riders over chea plehboi

Is it possible to celebrate a game winning 3 with less swag than Reggie Miller did right there? :lol:

Looking like a 4 year old on Xmas morning.

Is it possible to celebrate a game winning 3 with less swag than Reggie Miller did right there? :lol:

Looking like a 4 year old on Xmas morning.

They interviewed him about the play, and he said that he was more surprised that he wasn't called for an offensive foul, than he was about making the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom