Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this hard to comprehend?

If lebron played for the lakers for 7 years and didn't win a championship would he be a top 5 laker? No he wouldn't. It's all relative to the franchise you play for and what you win compared to other players that played for that franchise.

It would be funny if the spurs play the heat in the finals and get home court advantage by one game. Then again the finals set up is horrible

Now I can watch the Game of Thrones premiere without worrying about Heat/Spurs game.
pimp.gif

Thanks Spo.

Disappointed that Mario "Top 10" Chalmers won't be in action tonight though.
frown.gif

So if D.Rose won 7 rings, he'd mean more to the Bulls than MJ did?

Here is how I see it.

If you never won a championship. You cannot be the greatest (insert team) of all time if another player has won on said franchise

I didn't say it stacks up that of you get 5, the player automatically means more than someone who has 4.

For example if the eagles ever win a ring. One of those players on the team eill become known as be the greatest eagle ever. Even if Mcnabb is much, much better than that player

Last edited:
^

I understand what you mean, but it doesn't always work. No professional athlete will ever mean more to Indiana than Reggie Miller. Not even P Man. Paul George could win 5 titles for us and still won't mean more to the city than Reggie.

Now lets say Kyrie brings a title to Cleveland, then he would def mean more to them than Lebron ever did. And would probably be considered the GOAT Cav in their eyes.

Last edited:
Wait wait wait wait WAIT

Are the Heat going to be fined for this? If not then that is an absolute joke.
LeBron is the greatest Cav ever and he has no ring there (yet
nerd.gif

). 

Theory debunked
I specifically said "if another player won a championship". The cavs have never won a championship. Therefore lebron can be the greatest cav

If Craig Ehlo or mark price won a chip, they would be a greater cav than lebron
True I apolgize

Last edited:

Here is how I see it.

If you never won a championship. You cannot be the greatest (insert team) of all time if another player has won on said franchise

I didn't say it stacks up that of you get 5, the player automatically means more than someone who has 4.

For example if the eagles ever win a ring. One of those players on the team eill become known as be the greatest eagle ever. Even if Mcnabb is much, much better than that player

so what about kevin garnett in minnesota

If Paul George leads the pacers to 5 titles, beating super teams in his way, winning over lebron and Durant, screwing over the Knicks with huge shots...he will become more loved than Reggie. I promise hahahah

the sporting shows will go crazy with this one tommorrow with Lebron and Wade not playing. wonder how much the fine will be this time and will there be something put in place to change this next year. Spurs fans who paid good money for these tickets will probaly be pretty upset. I think its worse than the spurs sitting there players in miami being that the spurs don't sell out arenas. Where you have miami that sells out wherever they are should be an interesting fine or statement by stern or whoever. this is clearly get back.

Last edited:

Here is how I see it.

Bob Griese lead the dolphins to 2 Super Bowl wins but Dan Marino is the greatest miami dolphin ever.

Here is how I see it.

Bob Griese lead the dolphins to 2 Super Bowl wins but Dan Marino is the greatest miami dolphin ever.

100% correct.

If Paul George leads the pacers to 5 titles, beating super teams in his way, winning over lebron and Durant, screwing over the Knicks with huge shots...he will become more loved than Reggie. I promise hahahah

Not a chance bro. I'm Hoosier born and raised. No pro athlete will ever mean as much to the city as Reggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom