Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Hinrich shoulda been fouled out by the 3rd quarter :lol:
And to add in on that stepback convo, I really like Kemba Walkers stepback. They need to let that bul be great, their whole offense seems like its get Gerald Henderson the ball n move outta the way smh. Dude aint even that good to run an offense thru

You can't be the greatest ever of a franchise if another person won a ring and you didn't

jut like pat Ewing can never be the greatest knick. I'm a huuuuuge iverson fan. But he just can't be the greatest sixer.

I cant agree with this statement. Even though they didnt win a ring, players like Iverson damn near changed the game. Its not their fault they went up against some of the greatest teams ever in the finals.

LeBron is the greatest Cav ever and he has no ring there (yet
nerd.gif
). 

Theory debunked

Last edited:
Funny everyone was wondering if Pop was going to rest his crew but Spo decides to be petty and return the favor from last time, I bet he won't get fined

nerd.gif

). 

Theory debunked

I specifically said "if another player won a championship". The cavs have never won a championship. Therefore lebron can be the greatest cav

If Craig Ehlo or mark price won a chip, they would be a greater cav than lebron

Last edited:
:lol: @ coach Spo trolling. I don't blame him.

nerd.gif

). 

Theory debunked

I specifically said "if another player won a championship". The cavs have never won a championship. Therefore lebron can be the greatest cav

If Craig Ehlo or mark price won a chip, they would be a greater cav than lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom