Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobes knows his chances at seeing another finals are slimmer than stevie wonders.

He has nothing left to prove, just hang it up after next year.

i dont know about retiring next yr. i think if he stays healthy next yr and puts up numbers, i can see him playing longer. mamba going after kareem's record? :nerd:

Patiently waiting.
Joe Johnson is the stepback king
Stephen Curry is just 34 Three pointers away with 8 Games Remaining from breaking Ray Allen record of most 266 Three pointers made in a season. I Think that he will at least tie it. 
And I'm willing to bet hes played less games than Allen did that year. The greatest 3 point shooter ever.

Last edited:
Yay !

More kobe / MJ talk.

more like more kobe/laker talk :lol:

and you cant compare jordan to kobe. kobe came straight out of high school. mj went 3 years college

im suprised nobody ever compared their careers starting with kobe's 4th season. you got all these other dumb comparisons midas whale

Meh. All the players that people put ahead of Kobe on the all time list retired cause their level of play had declined so much from their prime years and/or they kept getting hurt. If Kobe is still playing 70+ games next season, 38+ mpg, & still dropping 27/5/5 like he is this year then I just really don't see it happening. When you're on that tier of greatness, you usually keep going until the wheels fall off.

Yay !

More kobe / MJ talk.

more like more kobe/laker talk :lol:

and you cant compare jordan to kobe. kobe came straight out of high school. mj went 3 years college

im suprised nobody ever compared their careers starting with kobe's 4th season. you got all these other dumb comparisons midas whale
From year 4 to now is 13 years. Jordan was in CHI for 13 years.

In that 13 year period, Kobe took 375 more shots than Jordan did during his Chicago tenure and Kobe has around 600 less points than Jordan.

In that 13 year period, Kobe took 375 more shots than Jordan did during his Chicago tenure and Kobe has around 600 less points than Jordan.
Damn, selfish Kobe :smh: :lol:

I don't even care. Can't we just appreciate them individually and for whoever wants rank whoever, let them......

but just know MJ>Kobe.

Yeah, you're definitely right. You could go a couple ways with that, Wilt, Dr Jay, Moses Malone. But he's up there though

You can't be the greatest ever of a franchise if another person won a ring and you didn't

jut like pat Ewing can never be the greatest knick. I'm a huuuuuge iverson fan. But he just can't be the greatest sixer.

I f
You can't be the greatest ever of a franchise if another person won a ring and you didn't

jut like pat Ewing can never be the greatest knick. I'm a huuuuuge iverson fan. But he just can't be the greatest sixer.
I feel what u saying but Iverson did so much for the city and the team by being a undersized 2 guard on a team full of scrubs. The AI vs Vincent playoffs series was one for the ages. He kind of gave the feeling that an avg Joe could make it in the league is why everyone love him just like doing Jeremy lin run (still mad I miss the game j r Smith came back from overseas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom