Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
for no reason? did you even watch the game???

The last 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter the Kings committed like 10 turnovers. Their defensive rotations were looser than a hooker on 88th.

On top of that, Keith Smart is incapable of coaching a team or even managing the rotations.

No reason? What the hell were you watching :lol: :stoneface:

"No reason"meaning they had all the intangibles most of you guys overrate to win, I.e. home court, most if not all their players, playing a team missing a key starter, smh they should hv won but I knew they would not because they are garbage and like I said earlier, cousins is an idiot! Waste of talent.

Now I hv to see if the mavs will step up to the challenge (they'll prob choke too).

"No reason"meaning they had all the intangibles most of you guys overrate to win, I.e. home court, most if not all their players, playing a team missing a key starter, smh they should hv won but I knew they would not because they are garbage and like I said earlier, cousins is an idiot! Waste of talent.

Now I hv to see if the mavs will step up to the challenge (they'll prob choke too).
already making excuses for if the lakers make the playoffs 
pimp.gif

for no reason? did you even watch the game???

The last 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter the Kings committed like 10 turnovers. Their defensive rotations were looser than a hooker on 88th.

On top of that, Keith Smart is incapable of coaching a team or even managing the rotations.

No reason? What the hell were you watching :lol: :stoneface:

I've read/heard quotes from Lakers players saying that most road games have a home atmosphere... tonight was no exception :x |I

You are severely misguided if you think games can be decided by purely by on paper facts/stats and outside factors.

Name me some reasons why the Kings would lose?

I've read/heard quotes from Lakers players saying that most road games have a home atmosphere... tonight was no exception :x |I

You are severely misguided if you think games can be decided by purely by on paper facts/stats and outside factors.

Name me some reasons why the Kings would lose?

Some? Lol there are many. Dumb main player aka cousins, nothing they are really playing for, hence cousins shooting threes, borderline subpar coach, no heart, garbage...I can go on n on. Lakers are fighting for their lives so I knew kings would lose mainly off that plus sir chuck a lot will impose his will.

Now name me all the reasons the kings should have beat the lakers tonight? Lol!

With that being said, I think the mavs/lakers game will be a good one n may even go into ot. I need mavs to win n I believe the lakers are still in the 9th spot so my sat night is just right.

Last edited:
Stephen Curry is just 34 Three pointers away with 8 Games Remaining from breaking Ray Allen record of most 266 Three pointers made in a season. I Think that he will at least tie it. 

Even in the small sample, he has been getting destroyed on d. I just don't get how they figure otherwise. And I don't know what defensive win shares are, but KD is 2nd in the league in that so another stat disregarded.

Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis are 1-14 for 2pts in the first half and Fisher played 10 minutes though, so I'm sure somehow his statistical defensive dominance continues to grow

nothing of what you are saying disproves anything, a sample size that sample means essentially nothing.

Last edited:
He sucks on D and the other teams routinely go on runs when he checks in by attacking him. Some stat suggests otherwise, therefore I question said stat and how it's formulated. Don't see why you're so combative about it. He was decent in the 4th tonight though

More proof that the dominant NBA big man is as endangered as liberal Republicans: For the first time in league history, no player is going to average at least 20 points and 10 rebounds per game.

Only 11 players are averaging 10 or more rebounds, and the highest scorer in that group is Golden State’s David Lee with 18.6 points per game. That means he would have to average 31 points over his last nine games to reach the 20-point plateau for the season. Unless he suddenly turns into Wilt Chamberlain, it ain’t gonna happen.

Ten players are averaging at least 20 points a game, and the leading rebounder on that list is Portland’s LaMarcus Aldridge with 8.9 per game. To reach the 10-rebound mark for the season, he would have to average 17.1 boards over his final 11 games. No chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom