Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many white tees ai has? and psycho t is the most unathletic uncoordinated sob but dude is 100% hustle

:pimp:

How the kings let them come back that fast? :smh:

I don't know who said the popcorn was buttered but i'm sure it wasn't. It's still annoying to come back to your car like that but just regular popcorn not buttered should not be a big deal. Maintenance has those high powered industrial vacuums that will get that out in less than 10 minutes.

Back to the games. Not sure why the clipps are getting ran so much like this n hou has no harden and I'mma need the jazz to get this win and lakers to take this L :smokin

Clips played a second night of a road b2b after giving their all to SAS last night.

and the rockets didn't do the same @ memphis?

and the rockets didn't do the same @ memphis?

:lol: I'm sayin. I wasn't going to say anything else but sense you filled in for me. I feel that's a weak excuse. People always use it though. So what you played a back to back wow! Suck it up n hoop. Isn't the first n won't be the last but i guess this is an indicator that they won't go far in the playoffs. No harden and all that talent n youth on the clipps equals an excuse.

23, 10 and 9.

5 fouls, 5 turnovers and allowed Conley to score 7 crucial points on him in the 4th when it mattered. While Rubio was turning the ball over and missing some crucial FT's.

And about time he did something. He was averaging 9.5ppg, 3apg and 1.5tpg in the first two meetings. Conley was averaging 18ppg, 7apg and 1.2tpg.

How about Marc Gasol making it look so easy again :x 21pts, 8rebs, 6asts, 3blks, 8-12FG.

Last edited:
Utah wins again. :pimp:

My dog G. Hayward has 24 assists to four turnovers over the four-game win streak. 8, 2, 6, 3 and 3 on a bad shooting/getting rejected night.

regardless of every negative thing you can say about him, he will always be my favorite player 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Smh oh well who is next to play lakers. Kings not gonna do it as suspected. I don't know what more they need to win the game, my goodness!

23, 10 and 9.

5 fouls, 5 turnovers and allowed Conley to score 7 crucial points on him in the 4th when it mattered. While Rubio was turning the ball over and missing some crucial FT's.

And about time he did something. He was averaging 9.5ppg, 3apg and 1.5tpg in the first two meetings. Conley was averaging 18ppg, 7apg and 1.2tpg.

How about Marc Gasol making it look so easy again :x 21pts, 8rebs, 6asts, 3blks, 8-12FG.

His first two meetings he was still adjusting to life after that ACL injury. After having some time, he's leaps and bounds better than he was then.

Last edited:

Funny how you felt the need to defend Conley here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom