Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things:

1) Someone tell the Clippers to make the Blue Alternates their primary uniforms. Those are the best Uni's in the league.

2) I swear the NBA banned tights in 06 :nerd: . They are back to being everywhere again.

2 things:

1) Someone tell the Clippers to make the Blue Alternates their primary uniforms. Those are the best Uni's in the league.

2) I swear the NBA banned tights in 06 :nerd: . They are back to being everywhere again.

I think it was the full-length tights that were banned. It seems like most of the players wearing tights have the ones that stop around the middle of the shin.

I think it was the full-length tights that were banned. It seems like most of the players wearing tights have the ones that stop around the middle of the shin.

Yeah, true I noticed that. But JR Smith, Chandler Parsons tonight, and a few others are now starting to wear the full length ones.

No biggie though, just an observation.

Someone tell the Clippers to get rid of their team logo from their uniform. It's clear which team your jersey represents, don't clutter up the front by putting the logo there. Same goes for NFL teams and names.

Last edited:
Ok, keep talking about last season....

Well he could talk about this season with the streak/best record in the NBA so I'm not sure which battle you want? This is probably a good time to bring up the 17 rings

Hmmm how about we NOT, we know the real reason why uncharted kicked Cleveland Cavs to the side do we need to revisit that again?!?!...how is it a battle when you playing in the Eastern Conf with 2 other Allstars :lol:

If anyone ever needed proof that these advanced stats lie, turns on the Thunder- Bucks game. Then log into your Synergy account and look at who the best defender in the NBA is.

Derek Fisher

Gibson foul now ruled a flagrant?
mean.gif
NBA is soft, anything Lebron says goes
What the hell did Taj do though? 
tired.gif

Kirk should have got a flagrant then too 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Even in the small sample, he has been getting destroyed on d. I just don't get how they figure otherwise. And I don't know what defensive win shares are, but KD is 2nd in the league in that so another stat disregarded.

Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis are 1-14 for 2pts in the first half and Fisher played 10 minutes though, so I'm sure somehow his statistical defensive dominance continues to grow

Last edited:
More proof that the dominant NBA big man is as endangered as liberal Republicans: For the first time in league history, no player is going to average at least 20 points and 10 rebounds per game.

Only 11 players are averaging 10 or more rebounds, and the highest scorer in that group is Golden State’s David Lee with 18.6 points per game. That means he would have to average 31 points over his last nine games to reach the 20-point plateau for the season. Unless he suddenly turns into Wilt Chamberlain, it ain’t gonna happen.

Ten players are averaging at least 20 points a game, and the leading rebounder on that list is Portland’s LaMarcus Aldridge with 8.9 per game. To reach the 10-rebound mark for the season, he would have to average 17.1 boards over his final 11 games. No chance.

:smh:

More proof that the dominant NBA big man is as endangered as liberal Republicans: For the first time in league history, no player is going to average at least 20 points and 10 rebounds per game.

Only 11 players are averaging 10 or more rebounds, and the highest scorer in that group is Golden State’s David Lee with 18.6 points per game. That means he would have to average 31 points over his last nine games to reach the 20-point plateau for the season. Unless he suddenly turns into Wilt Chamberlain, it ain’t gonna happen.

Ten players are averaging at least 20 points a game, and the leading rebounder on that list is Portland’s LaMarcus Aldridge with 8.9 per game. To reach the 10-rebound mark for the season, he would have to average 17.1 boards over his final 11 games. No chance.

:smh:

:smh: BIG MANS ARE EXTINCT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom