Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably make a wide open 3 and yap talking major **** for the next 4 minutes at anyone who will listen :lol: That or be injured all the time is all he has ever done in his career

More proof that the dominant NBA big man is as endangered as liberal Republicans: For the first time in league history, no player is going to average at least 20 points and 10 rebounds per game.

Only 11 players are averaging 10 or more rebounds, and the highest scorer in that group is Golden State’s David Lee with 18.6 points per game. That means he would have to average 31 points over his last nine games to reach the 20-point plateau for the season. Unless he suddenly turns into Wilt Chamberlain, it ain’t gonna happen.

Ten players are averaging at least 20 points a game, and the leading rebounder on that list is Portland’s LaMarcus Aldridge with 8.9 per game. To reach the 10-rebound mark for the season, he would have to average 17.1 boards over his final 11 games. No chance.

mean.gif
20 and 10 is such an arbitrary standard. It's plain stupid and doesn't signal anything except that the game offensively has become more spread.

There are no more dominant back to the basket big men but there are still a number of exceptional big men many of which are young.

On another note, the Clippers are laying down to Houston without Harden. These Rockets play 100% all out, from guy 1-10

Last edited:
^Less is more.

I think it has to do with 3 of the 4 most likely dudes going down with injury. Love, D12 and Bynum. Lee was banged up for a piece too.

Last edited:
I don't know who said the popcorn was buttered but i'm sure it wasn't. It's still annoying to come back to your car like that but just regular popcorn not buttered should not be a big deal. Maintenance has those high powered industrial vacuums that will get that out in less than 10 minutes.

Back to the games. Not sure why the clipps are getting ran so much like this n hou has no harden and I'mma need the jazz to get this win and lakers to take this L :smokin

Last edited:
I don't know who said the popcorn was buttered but i'm sure it wasn't. It's still annoying to come back to your car like that but just regular popcorn not buttered should not be a big deal. Maintenance has those high powered industrial vacuums that will get that out in less than 10 minutes.

Back to the games. Not sure why the clipps are getting ran so much like this n hou has no harden and I'mma need the jazz to get this win and lakers to take this L :smokin

Clips played a second night of a road b2b after giving their all to SAS last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom