Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask you the same thing the other day when you vehemently predicted the lakers would lose to the wolves but beat the bucks, smh! Go some where or block me.

I predicted they would lose to both wolves and bucks. You have bad memory for someone whos in the lakers team thread 24 hours a day.

Is paul george gonna get considered for dpoy? Dude has been legit on d

I predicted they would lose to both wolves and bucks. You have bad memory for someone whos in the lakers team thread 24 hours a day.

They beat the wolves and lost to the bucks! Lol are you reading/understanding what you write? I'm done responding to you. Smh

Anyway just like I said. Kings lose for no reason now it's on the mavs.

They beat the wolves and lost to the bucks! Lol are you reading/understanding what you write? I'm done responding to you. Smh

for no reason? did you even watch the game???

The last 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter the Kings committed like 10 turnovers. Their defensive rotations were looser than a hooker on 88th.

On top of that, Keith Smart is incapable of coaching a team or even managing the rotations.

No reason? What the hell were you watching :lol: :stoneface:

Go back and read carefully Captain Blind

The last 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter the Kings committed like 10 turnovers. Their defensive rotations were looser than a hooker on 88th.

On top of that, Keith Smart is incapable of coaching a team or even managing the rotations.

Pay no attention to him. He loses his mind when the lakers win. Cant think right. Probably ruined his saturday night.

So, um, where's 88th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom