Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i doubt he is retiring after next season, he is going to play another year since Vanessa took half his stash 
mean.gif

Game of the week great... wait the heat are playing games this time round, OK whatever onto the Celtics - Knicks have in 10 mins....

[h2]Injured Andrew Bynum Starting To Wonder If He’ll Ever Waste His Talent Again[/h2]Sports News in Brief • sports • NBA Basketball • ISSUE 49•13 • Mar 31, 2013

700.jpg

PHILADELPHIA—Following yet another season-ending knee surgery, Philadelphia 76ers center Andrew Bynum openly wondered Sunday if he will ever have the chance to completely waste his talent on a basketball court again. “I’m beginning to worry that, with all these injuries, I won’t be able to get back out there and completely squander all of my abilities,” said Bynum, admitting that his chronic knee issues could potentially prevent him from ever fully underutilizing his God-given athletic gifts. “It’s just frustrating because I know that if I’m healthy I can definitely live up to one-tenth of my potential. I just have to be patient and diligent with my rehab so I can one day throw away another opportunity to become the best center in the league.” Reached for comment, Bynum’s orthopedic surgeon Dr. David Altchek told reporters he is confident Bynum will recover in time to fritter away his wealth of natural talent at the start of next season.
Link

Last edited:
Yooooo did Spo just troll Greg Popovich back like that?

Hahaha, this is hilarious.

They have to meet in the Finals now.

Heat should def be fined, but not as harshly as the Spurs since they have better case.
no they dont if anything it just makes them look childish having to get them back like that. 

Diego Johnson @DCSportsNStuff
utterly ridiculous for Demar Derozan to have a NBA salary AND be from LA to have a shapeup that horrific....

It's weird to see Birdman, Lewis, and [now] Miller on the floor for long periods of time :lol:

Watched the replay of the Heat/Bulls. So...dudes were really acting like Hinrich wasn't going overboard with his fouls? :rofl: He was playing football

Last edited:
Watched the replay of the Heat/Bulls. So...dudes were really acting like Hinrich wasn't going overboard with his fouls?
roll.gif
He was playing football
He wrapped him up to prevent the and-1. It's been going on forever and it's gonna continue to happen in the NBA whether Raymone likes it or not. If people out here really think it's a "non-basketball play", "playing football" or whatever...more power to them.

He's a big boy, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Boston's making JR work if he wants to score in the paint. No easy buckets.

Last edited:
Are you guys happy with the 2-2-1-1-1 format for home games in the playoffs? 

Or would you rather have 3-3-1 or 2-3-2 like the finals?

I despise the finals format. Especially because the main reason is it's for the media's benefit. As if that should play any part in how they make that decision.

2 2 1 1 1 is the best way to go

Spo and Riley with the Chess move, lol

DUH the Heat will get fined, im pretty sure they knew they would, this is obviously planned.

Wont be surprised if its Heat Vs Spurs in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom