Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you been here for a couple months, with a couple posts, seen you trying to take a couple jabs here and there. So listen up, I tell it how it is, I tell it how I see it.

Unless the Knicks miraculously make the finals, I won't be rooting for anyone. I could care less, rather have the Spurs win because it'd be better for the basketball community (fundamentally). But this is me telling it how it is - I doubt they could beat Miami, but they have the best chance.

Now please child, move along.

Um forget all your garbage rambling.
Like I said I wouldnt be surprised if The heat and the spurs make it to the finals.

I really think the spurs are a one n done for the playoffs. I just don't hv any faith. They fooled me the last few seasons thinking they would go all the way but I'm not falling for it anymore.

Chris bosh is the most clutch player on the Heat....
Ive seen him make more game winners than everyone else COMBINED on that team since the big 3 formed. I dont even like dude either but you cant knock him

Chris bosh is the most clutch player on the Heat....
Ive seen him make more game winners than everyone else COMBINED on that team since the big 3 formed. I dont even like dude either but you cant knock him

just reminded about that one he had in the finals

Bosh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I SEE YOU!!

Andre Iguodala is likely to exercise the opt-out clause in his contact after this season.

Opting out would enable Iguodala to obtain a multi-year deal elsewhere or possibly lengthen his commitment to the Nuggets.

“You got to weigh options,” Iguodala said. “Security-wise, a player would opt, especially with the type of season we’ve had as a team. Teams know what I can bring to them, and I know (the Nuggets) know what I can bring to a team here.

“Players get like $50, $60 or $70 or $80 (million over multiple years), whatever the number was, they gave up a big number (in an option season by opting out). But in the grand scheme of things, pretty much get it back. You got security.’’

Iguodala declined to guarantee he would re-sign with Denver.

“Obviously, it’s a business, so you’re going to look at your options,” Iguodala said. “Here we have some good (prospects). But I’m not making any promises.”

Via Chris Tomasson/FOXSportsFlorida

:nerd:

I really hope Iguodala doesnt get grossly overpaid again. Dude is a bum. If hes ur big signing n franchise player then you better be ready to miss the playoffs a lot. And lmao at Bosh pic bombing hahaha

I think Iggy knows he will get less than $10mil.. He wants years aka security.. But I really don't get this idea of security for him... He has the ability to get $14mil. And he'll decline it for a three year $25mil contract..

He'll get that a year later with no problem..

This is one of the examples when the security plan makes no sense. It's not like he's injury prone.

I think it has more to do with not wanting to be in Denver if you ask me... But that's just my feeling, not basing it off anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom