Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Iggy knows he will get less than $10mil.. He wants years aka security.. But I really don't get this idea of security for him... He has the ability to get $14mil. And he'll decline it for a three year $25mil contract..

He'll get that a year later with no problem..

This is one of the examples when the security plan makes no sense. It's not like he's injury prone.

I think it has more to do with not wanting to be in Denver if you ask me... But that's just my feeling, not basing it off anything.

Yup at him not wanting to stay in Denver. I think George Karl realizes this dude aint **** and is easily replaceable by Chandler & hell even Corey Brewer. Also who the hell would wanna sign Iguodala anyways? Every team I can think of that would sign him sucks and are def not better than the Nuggets

I think Iggy knows he will get less than $10mil.. He wants years aka security.. But I really don't get this idea of security for him... He has the ability to get $14mil. And he'll decline it for a three year $25mil contract..

This is one of the examples when the security plan makes no sense. It's not like he's injury prone.

I think it has more to do with not wanting to be in Denver if you ask me... But that's just my feeling, not basing it off anything.

Danny Granger is gone this offseason, I wonder if we could sign Iggy

:nerd:

nerd.gif
who's the go to scorer than?

Paul George and Iggy are too much a like

:nerd:
who's the go to scorer than?

Paul George and Iggy are too much a like

Danny Granger hasn't been a go to anything this season. From everything I've heard he's gone, as will be Tyler Hansbrough (which will be a huge loss)

what about david west

I think they'll resign him, he's been their most consistent player this season.

Although he'll be 32, so we have to start planning for his future

Yup at him not wanting to stay in Denver. I think George Karl realizes this dude aint **** and is easily replaceable by Chandler & hell even Corey Brewer. Also who the hell would wanna sign Iguodala anyways? Every team I can think of that would sign him sucks and are def not better than the Nuggets

Lakers should just groom Iggy to replace Kobe when that time comes.

Bosh has been brilliant against San Antonio ever since coming to Miami & it continued

Bosh is a very good player, it just it goes unnoticed since hes playing third fiddle to lebron and wade.

he was a 20+ and 10 player before easily.

Is "Bosh is underrated" the new, "people forget Scottie was great too"?

I'm not saying level talent, but everyone who says it acts like they're dropping supreme knowledge.

I think Iggy is a starter on every team in this league. There isn't team that CANT use him. He will get overpaid though.

I dont know about Iggy but with him definitely starting to go down, he'll probably have one of the worst contracts in the NBA for a 33 year old

Iggy has a broken jumper but his defense is incredible and he will be missed if he doesn't resign this offseason. There's really no go to guy we could get this offseason (NO to Brandon Jennings) so I rather keep him

Is "Bosh is underrated" the new, "people forget Scottie was great too"?

I'm not saying level talent, but everyone who says it acts like they're dropping supreme knowledge.
Bosh was the proverbial punching bag for pretty much everyone, NT included when he first came to Miami.

It wasn't the Big Three it was Two and Half Men, it was Bosh spice etc. etc.

Bosh showed how important he was to the Heat when he went down in the Pacers series last and the Pacers had them on the ropes. The Heat don't get past Boston if he didn't come back late in that series and they definitely don't beat the Thunder in the Finals.

I can already think of 3 of the nominees for Shaqtin a fool from just the last 2 days. First the inadvertent Boozer hit below the ref's belt, then the Raptors inbound pass against the Wizards where all the defenders were on the wrong side of the guy of the guy who got the pass, and 2 straight airballs for Drummond at the line. 
roll.gif

Bosh was the proverbial punching bag for pretty much everyone, NT included when he first came to Miami.

It wasn't the Big Three it was Two and Half Men, it was Bosh spice etc. etc.

Bosh showed how important he was to the Heat when he went down in the Pacers series last and the Pacers had them on the ropes. The Heat don't get past Boston if he didn't come back late in that series and they definitely don't beat the Thunder in the Finals.

But we're in agreement, Ryan Anderson could replace him...right?

I can already think of 3 of the nominees for Shaqtin a fool from just the last 2 days. First the inadvertent Boozer hit below the ref's belt, then the Raptors inbound pass against the Wizards where all the defenders were on the wrong side of the guy of the guy who got the pass, and 2 straight airballs for Drummond at the line. :rofl:

Hence why Shaq is useless on that show. You just put this week's blooper reel together for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom