Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Riley.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"I think that it's almost embarrassing that LeBron would complain about officiating."

- Danny Ainge

Shots
Fired

:smokin

Didn't y'all have a full season and offseason together and still lost the finals the first yr :lol:

What happen in 2008......
then the sweep in 2011
then the 4-1 in 2012?
Aw ok...
Yea keep going.
At least we made it to the finals....look at your team

I don't understand how this is a diss? Exactly what was Cleveland and then Miami doing during this time period?

I'm astonished at this point. Wrapping someone up isn't a basketball play? Since when? I saw a Memphis player get wrapped up by a knick a few days ago. He got free throws. And that was that.

Just come out and say you want players to allow lebron a free pass to the hoop. Why even bother contesting the king? You peasants shouldn't be allowed to get in his way

i'm saying man. it's absurd

wrapping a dude up (to prevent him from scoring) = basketball play

running out onto the court with a spatula and a wok (to prevent someone from scoring) = not a basketball play

lebron = (
{¡})

Eso.

:lol: my man up there going hard for his Lebron :lol:

It's pathetic.

What a joke.

Straight baby back.

If the nets are on a roll, and nobody cares about it, did it really happen?

It's amazing how the Bk move hype has worn off the last month or two

Knicks go on winning streak? All Knicks radio and papers

Knicks go on a losing streak? Even more Knicks talk haha

If the nets are on a roll, and nobody cares about it, did it really happen?

It's amazing how the Bk move hype has worn off the last month or two

Knicks go on winning streak? All Knicks radio and papers

Knicks go on a losing streak? Even more Knicks talk haha

It's a knick town. Don't blame them >D

But when the Knicks get bounced in the first round it's going to make it all that much better :pimp:

Dude.. this NBA TV broadcast of the game sucks. They like muted the game sound and just have the commentators.

Paul George has taped together his left pinkie and ring finger over the past few games because of a sprained ligament in the pinkie.

George believes he sprained the ligament in his left pinkie three or four games ago.

“I can barely put pressure on it,” George said Saturday with his hand wrapped in ice. “The first half, I couldn’t really dribble to my left. The ball was going all over the place. I couldn’t get control of it. Once the game gets going I allow myself to just play.”

Despite the injury, George has scored 43 points over the Indiana Pacers' past two games.

Via Mike Wells/Indianapolis Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom