Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we aint trade our pick for Moultrie then I woulda been happy with making the playoffs but since we did trade it (thank god its lottery protected tho) if we get in the playoffs not only will we be facing the Heat in the first round but we'll also be giving them our lottery pick in the draft. Thats a lose, lose for us

i hope Pistons dont win a game the rest of the season.

i just want a good chance at a high pick, we got nothing else to play for.

^

What's with the hacking and whacking in the Nuggets/Nets game right now?

Luckily for the Nuggets, the Nets' bigs are HORRIBLE free throw shooters :lol:

^^forreal we dont know how to do anything right. Dudes dont even know how to tank a season correctly SMH

the mariners are the kings at not knowing how to tank a season. smh

Kings as in the top of mountain or as in the Sacramento Kings?

Btw...:pimp: **** tanking a season.

no the seattle mariners would win the championship for not losing when you should. could have strasburg, but nooo decided to have a late game rally on the last game of the year to move up from the number 1 pick to the number 2 pick

San Antonio out of timeouts, and in the penalty.

Tony Parker hits Duncan for the game tying assist, but gets hit in the head & falls down & can't get up.

Instead of inbounding the ball & going 5 on 4, Del Negro calls a timeout

San Antonio out of timeouts, and in the penalty.

Tony Parker hits Duncan for the game tying assist, but gets hit in the head & falls down & can't get up.

Instead of inbounding the ball & going 5 on 4, Del Negro calls a timeout

We'd have that 1 seed if we has a better coach then Vinny. Dude is terrible.

Looked like Tony's left arm clearly hit Paul all over the wrist.

Ref standing right there too :lol:

Last edited:
Pat Riley: "Danny Ainge needs to shut the **** up and manage his own team. He was the biggest whiner going when he was player and I know cause I coached against him."

:rofl: :wow:

Apparently this statement was delivered to the media by the Heat spokesperson, which makes it even funnier.

The slick haired don. :pimp: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom