Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper they look great

Yup! Nash, Kobe, Ron, Pau, Dwight and Jamison coming off the bench. But Jordan Hill was a huge loss.
And it's really just their defense that's getting them for the most part. If the didn't make the playoffs it'd be a huge failure.

LMAO. Pringles. I guess they thought Nash + his old coach = Success..

But he's over here using a 7 man rotation where the average age was like 31 on back to back to backs lol.

I just want the Warriors to dodge Memphis. They match up terribly with them
dat frontcourt tho 
sick.gif

would be tough to match up with them in a 7 game eerie, very physical

From Pre-Season Favorites to missing the playoffs would be hilarious :lol: :lol:

I would say that having 4 HOFers and not making the playoffs would be quite hysterical :lol:

They just knew when they fired mike brown n hired dantoni they were going to do something :smh: :lol:

Bryant knows his legacy will take a serious hit if he can't lead this team into the playoffs. It's not said much but bryant did a lot of whining in the offseason to get someone like dwight and now it has backfired. :smokin

Last edited:
Lakers looked horrible against the Bucs well at least wat I saw. . Nash looks so sad smh #CountOnKobe

Everyone talks about Kobe and how his level of play at his age.. but yo. Timmy D is beastin' on these boys. His stat lines :x

LMAO. Pringles. I guess they thought Nash + his old coach = Success..

But he's over here using a 7 man rotation where the average age was like 31 on back to back to backs lol.

Can't believe I'm saying this but... everything you said is true, in some weird way. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm saying this but... everything you said is true, in some weird way. :lol: :smh:

Lmao! I wish it weren't. MDA and Nash in their golden days was that friggin no defense 7 seconds or less offense system.
This squad has two 7 footers, and they should utilize them more because that's such a freakin' advantage.

But from what I seen when they have Dwight do high pick and rolls it's usually very successful.

Allen Iverson returns to Philadelphia tonight

PHILADELPHIA, PA. – MARCH 29, 2013 – Former Philadelphia 76ers guard Allen Iverson will be in attendance at Saturday’s (March 30) game at the Wells Fargo Center when the Sixers host the Charlotte Bobcats at 8:00 p.m.

Iverson will be introduced and salute the crowd on the court prior to tip-off. All fans in attendance at Saturday’s game will receive an Allen Iverson bobblehead, courtesy of Reebok.

“It’s always good to come back to Philadelphia,” said Allen Iverson. “I’m excited to be there for my bobblehead night, see the team and hear the roar of the fans I love.”

The Sixers next host the Charlotte Bobcats at the Wells Fargo Center on Saturday, March 30 at 8:00 p.m. All fans in attendance will receive an Allen Iverson bobblehead, courtesy of Reebok. Tickets are still available at SIXERS.COM, by phone at 215-339-7676 or in person at the Wells Fargo Center box office.

Andre Drummond returned last night and had 17 points, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 steals in 19 minutes in his first NBA start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom