Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ball boy never snitched on who put him up to it right? 
laugh.gif
NOPE.
laugh.gif
I'm guessing he was paid handsomely for his services.
As long as no damage is done to the car I dot see the big deal behind a prank
mean.gif
Nah, **** that. Wearing something embarrassing or w/e is one thing...this other **** is overboard.

Bruh, that does damage to the car. It can be fixed, but its expensive and the burden is usually laid on the one pranked too. There is definitely reason to be pissed. You just bought a Porsche, last thing you want to do is take it to get the whole inside redone because oil and butter done seeped into your carpet, leather, and other upholsteries.

To me an April Fool's prank is like I hide your keys and let you look for them for 5 minutes, then I'm like "Fooled you, I had them the whole time!" and we laugh about it and move on. This **** to me is borderline criminal (could be if the victim wanted it to be) and fighting words.

It's actually a common prank though in the NBA

Warriors did it to Patrick O'Bryant then told him he better not try to retaliate

At least with Shaq's they used shipping peanuts then made Suns maintenance clean them out

The Kings vets got Jason Thompson too

Last edited:
That late call on Nazr against Dirk was one of the WORST calls I've ever seen. Dirk got hit, walked with the damn ball and reacted THEN the foul was called. The hell is that?

Last edited:
NTs favorite, OJ Mayo is averaging a measly 10.7 ppg his last 10 games.

he's 0-12 today. dang homie.

to think shoeking was singing his praises

O.J. Mayo and James Harden with these breakout seasons so far looking like they are battling for that #2 SG spot in the NBA.
These guys went from 6th men to top 6 in the league in scoring as of right now and doing it in extremely efficient fashions.
Potential rivalry for years to come if juice and harden keep this up and juice stays in Texas.
What OJ is doing is not remotely sustainable.
Its been a pleasure to watch, though.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this a bit. For one, if there is anybody who can't keep this up, imo it's James Harden. He's fastly coming down to earth. Every week statistically he's coming further and further down. I do think however, where Harden is now is where he'll probably end up. The problem down the line with Housotn is, they just aren't a competitive team at all. It really is James Harden and friends down there. Interesting to see how that'll play out.

As far as OJ is concerned, this is a guy who's a high school legend, ended his freshman year of college doing exactly what he's doing now, why can't he continue to do this? I do agree that the shooting percentages have to go down a bit, but not that far down. Dirk isn't even on the floor yet. When Dirk gets back, that should give OJ even more open shots than he has now. When dirk comes back, they have two players now who can put up at least 23 a game, and that gives you a chance to win every night in the NBA. Could be a potential dark horse if they get into the playoff party down the line.

It's just great to see two guys who were coming off the bench last year playing at an All-Star level. Even though OJ is a bit more surprising thus far, if anyone has followed both of them while they been in the league, they knew that they were more than capable of doing this.

That kid has his head on straight :lol: Bright future indeed :lol:

PHX medical staff deserves something this season for the poor bill of health their ex-players have since they left them. this is crazy. :wow:

I'm all for rookie hazing, but to fill a car with popcorn that's flavored with butter and god knows what else. I'd be pissed. Put anything you want in my car, but not popcorn.

Funny thing is tho, maintenance is going to have to clean that up. Lol.

stop being a sour **** :rolleyes :lol:

:lol: OJ

Mike Conley the last 10 games: 18.1ppg / 6.6apg / 4.1rpg / 2.2spg ... this guy has really stepped his game up since the Rudy trade. 16ppg, 7apg, almost 4rpg and 2.5spg since the Rudy trade.

His 16 games in March, 17.6ppg / 7.4apg / 3.6rpg / 2.4spg. Seven 20+ point games in March.

*waits on Chester*

BTW, Bayless is playing better basketball than OJ :rofl:

Bayless in his last 10 games: 26.9mpg, 17ppg, 2.3apg, 2.2rpg, 48%FG.
Last 5 games: 18.8ppg, 3apg, 3rpg, 46/42/88.
In March: 14.1ppg, 2.5apg, 2.4rpg, 46%FG in 25.7mpg

OJ in his last 10 games: 35.7mpg, 10.7ppg, 3.9apg, 2.8rpg, 45%FG
Last 5 games: 38mpg, 9.4ppg, 4.6apg, 3.6rpg, 41%FG
In March: 12.3ppg, 4.5apg, 3.4rpg, 47%FG in 34.7mpg

Last edited:
Bulls deserve to lose that game. Especially for a team who hangs their hat on defense, you don't leave the opposing teams franchise player, no matter what the circumstances. Deng helped on VC leaving Dirk open. Game over.

Dirk is a cold blooded warrior. Beard so appropriate

Though, if Rose is adequately healthy enough to play at 90%, I think he should. That's all this team needs for the playoffs. A closer. Nate, Boozer, Butler, Deng, all playing well. More than anything they have heart.

Last edited:
In Dirk we trust.

OJ has been terrible recently, and it doesn't help he's battling injuries. The guy needs to be 100% to be effective. Not like Kobe where he can be 75% and still ball out of his mind.

Seriously I've been saying for years, OJ Mayo is just not that good. Everyone always had so much faith in him because of some Slam Magazine articles. He's just average, don't ever expect more. Mav's need to start VC.

Still can't believe Dirk, Dallas would have been much better off this year if he was healthy all season. Dude is ice-cold man, not even fair. Best closer in the game still (shoot me).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom