Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone talks about Kobe and how his level of play at his age.. but yo. Timmy D is beastin' on these boys. His stat lines :x

Should have a top-3 finish in DPOY voting...and I wouldn't surprised at all if he wins

(Gonna come down between him, Noah, and M. Gasol)

how awesome would be if duncan got the championship at lebrons peak,at kobes prelude...?cot damn it nothing but love for timmy from me...i spent all his career disrespecting his game ,his psyche....but finally man got me standing.GREATEST PF all time?sorry charles...

2129d6807b7401308255123138152827.large

I'm not a fan of the vehicle pranks. I feel like that's too expensive of an item and I'd end up like Dante Green and Kenyon Martin wanting to lay hands on somebody.

JJ Barea stay floppin

Westbrook's brother (https://twitter.com/bigray4 ) took to Twitter last night criticizing Brooks. And rightfully so, for some reason with us down, Russ sat over half the 4th while Fisher ran around and did nothing (he did finally make a shot though, breaking his streak and making him 1 for his last 20 at that point and 1 for his last 23 after this game). Kevin Martin contributed his usual nothing, 4pts, as did Perkins with 2 and 5 to Pekovic's 22 and 15. 2nd round ceiling on this bunch. Aren't good enough anymore to beat both the other team and their own horrible coach AND now bad GMing.

Only good thing about it, is somebody HAS to get fired this offseason.

Lakers looked horrible against the Bucs well at least wat I saw. . Nash looks so sad smh #CountOnKobe

Lol @ the sarcasm! Dude is super cocky on his twitter

You've said that several times bruh, show us a link. :lol:

Saw it on realgm. Surprised its not well known news by now. Don't hv te link but dude is down. Opted to hv surgery.

That's crazy!

Thats SOOOOO Out Of The ******g Game :smh:

I'm all for rookie hazing, but to fill a car with popcorn that's flavored with butter and god knows what else. I'd be pissed. Put anything you want in my car, but not popcorn.

Funny thing is tho, maintenance is going to have to clean that up. Lol.

I never been a fan of the hazing. I always felt if I had the skills to make it to the NBA and people did this to me I'd fight my team and get black balled from the league :lol: :smh:

Dirks putting the team on his back, Mav's need some more that heart to go around. Can't let a team like the Bulls outscore you.

I remember those popcorn pranks gone wrong :lol: Can't even blame them though :lol:

Duncan still playing like found the fountain of youth :x

JJ Barea :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom