Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still dont understand why kirk hinrich didnt just try to take the charge lol

am i the only one that thinks if he didnt wrap him up lebron would have been called for a charge?

lol @ the video on youtube titled kirk hinrich tackles lebron

If I'm Hinrich, I'm thinking the refs are not gonna call a charge on LeBron either way. Minus whale wrap him up.

And did this dude say wrap up fouls are not basketball plays? :lol:

Last edited:
"Einstein. Da Vinci. Jobs. And now, Tyreke Evans."

Honestly. LeBron probably would have been called for the charge for it not the wrap up. I think so anyway.

i still dont understand why kirk hinrich didnt just try to take the charge lol

am i the only one that thinks if he didnt wrap him up lebron would have been called for a charge?

lol @ the video on youtube titled kirk hinrich tackles lebron

thas what i thought as well but im 99% sure it would have been called a blocking foul.

still a very smart foul by Kirk.

Can't blame LeBron for being "soft" when the NBA has been "soft" for years now. He adapted to the play of the game. Then he complained about good tough fouls because he's never been used to it, why is that surprising?

The problem doesn't lay with him, it's the NBA and the new culture of basketball. Either stop watching and start a petition or get over it. This is the NBA, it's an entertainment business. Move on.

Pat Riley: "Danny Ainge needs to shut the **** up and manage his own team. He was the biggest whiner going when he was player and I know cause I coached against him."

:rofl: :wow:

Apparently this statement was delivered to the media by the Heat spokesperson, which makes it even funnier.

Last edited:
LeBron James gets fouled harder than almost any player in the NBA not named Dwight or Blake, I'm not sure why everyone is getting their panties all soaked for.

Kevin Durant doesn't take nearly the punishment that LeBron does. The contact on KD on his fouls are minimal compared to LeBron.

Pat Riley: "Danny Ainge needs to shut the **** up and manage his own team. He was the biggest whiner going when he was player and I know cause I coached against him."

:rofl: :wow:

Apparently this statement was delivered to the media by the Heat spokesperson, which makes it even funnier.

$tern you know what needs to happen....:nerd:

And lebron also initiates more contact than anyone not named Wade. We really pretending lebron doesn't get treated extremely well by the league?

The first person who breathes wrong on lebron will get tossed in the playoffs.

Last edited:
To all people whining for Lebron

Because Durant doesn't bulldoze into people all the time

Lebron initiates contact most of the time.

Also Lebron is trying to dunk all the time. Nobody wants to let people just dunk all the time. If I constantly try to dunk on people in even a pickup game, you best believe Im gonna get fouled hard too.

lebron whiner?cmon he just got frustrated and he expressed that frustration...dont see whats wrong with that.mj always had a special treatment from the refs,especially after his first ring.did that diminishe his status?every sport is gonna protect his best athletes.cause thats what the sport is all about.oh...and i support the bulls ever since i gre up with mj and still support them,before anyone comes streaking in.;p)

Last edited:

roll.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Pat came in swinging. Bruh ain't playing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom