Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
again why is the nba broadcasting the heat playing a trash team when there are 4 other good games going on at the same time? makes no damn sense clippers vs spurs and rockets vs grizzlies in particular

again why is the nba broadcasting the heat playing a trash team when there are 4 other good games going on at the same time? makes no damn sense clippers vs spurs and rockets vs grizzlies in particular

They scheduled every heat game they could because of the streak. But now that the streak is over they look stupid.

Last edited:
since they did that, the spurs heat game was only gonna be on NBA TV anyway, because they blew their load so fast

Would be nice if they had a better flex scheduale.

Exactly. I mean it is NBATV. Why cant they show another game on that channel and throw the heat/NO game back to a league pass channel. Its not like they are gonna have special announcers in the arena. They are just gonna show the home teams broadcast of the game anyways. Easy switch.

Name one superstar who wouldn't after getting fouled like that

Oh please. The only reason he opened his mouth was because HE LOST

if the heat came back. And lebron scores the last few points to close a victory. DOES HE COMPLAIN?

Nah. He would be dapping up all the bulls players and photo bombing an interview.

He lost. Decided to cry about his supposed poor treatment. Cuz he's a ****. A very talented ****. But a ****

So are you gonna answer the question?

if the heat came back. And lebron scores the last few points to close a victory. DOES HE COMPLAIN?

Nah. He would be dapping up all the bulls players and photo bombing an interview.

He lost. Decided to cry about his supposed poor treatment. Cuz he's a ****. A very talented ****. But a ****

Then your just gonna say hes not a superstar. First let us know who you consider a superstar. Then people can answer your question.

Complain to the media? While naming specific players? Kobe is the only one that I can think of recently and that was a much better reason because it truly wasn't a basketball play and it happened with someone he has prior problems with. And the league said he was correct. The league has not said lebron was right and has not upgraded either to a flagrant

Wrapping someone up so they can't get an easy lay up, is a basketball play. Fouling him as he goes to the rack like Gibson did? An even smarter basketball play because he missed one of the free throws

What does "fouled like that" even mean? It wasn't that bad. it wasn't Bynum on barea

This isn't a common occurrence. A coach or a fan? Yeah they commonly complain to the media.

He had every right to get up and go go get in taj gibson's face after the play, he could have complained to the refs after the play, he got the foul call, this dude was crying about not getting a flagrant, on a play that most believe shouldn't have been a flagrant. Idk of any players who are going to complain after a game on a foul like that, wasnt like he got blake griffined or anything.

Then your just gonna say hes not a superstar. First let us know who you consider a superstar. Then people can answer your question.

Come one bro. Just throw a name out there and answer the question. All competitors do it. From high school to the senior rec league. All lebron said was they are fouling him harder than what a normal basketball play should be. And it's the damn truth. I swear you guys find anything you can to try and take away from his game or personality.

how r being wrapped up while bulldozing someone and a missed block attempt not basketball plays?  if hinrich didnt wrap him up it probably would have been a charge.  i really dont understand how someone of u can so blindly cosign such ***** made tendencies.

how r being wrapped up while bulldozing someone and a missed block attempt not basketball plays?  if hinrich didnt wrap him up it probably would have been a charge.  i really dont understand how someone of u can so blindly cosign such ***** made tendencies.

Lmao. A basketball play would have been take the charge or move out of the way. Not wrap up and bring to the ground. He didnt make a play in the ball at all, didnt even attempt to. And that taj Gibson one was 50/50. You could make arguments for both sides

Lmao. A basketball play would have been take the charge or move out of the way. Not wrap up and bring to the ground. He didnt make a play in the ball at all, didnt even attempt to. And that taj Gibson one was 50/50. You could make arguments for both sides

I think since it wasn't technically a play on the ball, it technically isn't a basketball play.. But I'm getting tired of seeing this argument lol. It's all said and done already unless the league makes one of those BS "sorry, that should have been a foul" announcements.

Flagrant wasn't used once last time I checked. Pretty positive he said they were not basketball plays. Which is 100% true.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nb...-with-hard-fouls-as-heat-winning-streak-ends/

No it isn't true. Preventing an easy lay up in the fashion both of them did is a basketball play. It's always been a basketball play. there was no closeline. No elbow to the face. No taking out the legs.

You know what really isn't a basketball play? Lowering your shoulder into someone like you're a fullback! Which is 70 percent of lebrons game!

laugh.gif
even more evidence as to why i think lebron slurpers r more casual stat checkers than actual fans of the game.  if u dont think getting wrapped up is a basketball play find a new sport to watch cause u clearly arent grasping this one

I'm astonished at this point. Wrapping someone up isn't a basketball play? Since when? I saw a Memphis player get wrapped up by a knick a few days ago. He got free throws. And that was that.

Just come out and say you want players to allow lebron a free pass to the hoop. Why even bother contesting the king? You peasants shouldn't be allowed to get in his way

Now I remember lebrons tweet a few weeks ago about Deandre Jordan's dunk on Brandon knight. He said that he would have gotten out of the way

And plenty of ppl on the Internet saying knight should move out of the way

It's all clear now. :smh:

Arguments happen because people can't even agree on how basketball should be played smh

Last edited:
moving out of the way a basketball play LMAO no wonder u got cut

Big difference from a big man standing still and you wrapping up and a a guard/forward running a full sprint and you just tackling him.clearly says in rule book if there's a strong potential chance in injury.
I put 20 bucks if some guy did that to you you wouldn't be calling it a basketball play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom