Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about jazz signing jennings? Jazz are desperate for a PG. Let millsap & big al leave.

a lineup of Jennings, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter is decent.

Jennings wants to go to a big market, not sure he'd listen to the Jazz though money talks and they got a lot to spend.

They really put a cane for D-Rose in that gif, that's just cold. :lol: :smh:

Jennings wants to go to a big market, not sure he'd listen to the Jazz though money talks and they got a lot to spend.

They really put a cane for D-Rose in that gif, that's just cold. :lol: :smh:

dude would get exposed even more in a big market like LA or NY. The media would eat him up. Dude really thinks he is that good. :smh: Under Armour ain't even pushing him any more as their face of the bball division.

I wonder if the only positive thing that will be remembered of Jennings is dropping 55 in his rookie year. Because that is all I remember of this dude.

Just like the only positive I remember of Tyreke is averaging 20, 5, 5 his rookie year.

Last edited:
Didn't y'all have a full season and offseason together and still lost the finals the first yr :lol:

What happen in 2008......
then the sweep in 2011
then the 4-1 in 2012?
Aw ok...
Yea keep going.
At least we made it to the finals....look at your team

And guess what after all that talking your team is still 36-35 this season.....Pure TRASH!

Last edited:
"I think that it's almost embarrassing that LeBron would complain about officiating."

- Danny Ainge

Shots
Fired

dem lakers 
pimp.gif

Jennings would fit with the Jazz's time frame, but nobody should really want him on their team as a starting point guard.

He would especially not help there as long as they are still running Jerry Sloan's offense.

Whoever said he would be best served as a sixth man-type on a good team was right on. But he likely wouldn't accept that role right now, and I don't blame him.

Last edited:
What happen in 2008......
then the sweep in 2011
then the 4-1 in 2012?
Aw ok...
Yea keep going.
At least we made it to the finals....look at your team

And guess what after all that talking your team is still 36-35 this season.....Pure TRASH!
wait... why is there a jump between 08 and 11? 

what happened those two years?

Cant lie brons sensitivity level was on kanyes ....dude makes too much money to complain about petty ish like that

You loss, move on

Jennings would fit with the Jazz's time frame, but nobody should really want him on their team as a starting point guard.

Whoever said he would be best served as a sixth man-type on a good team was right on. But he likely wouldn't accept that role right now, and I don't blame him.

Yeah he isn't starting PG material, and he wouldn't accept a bench role at all.

the way he is headed, you think he becomes a JT type player?

Everyone in the Timberwolves' locker room Wednesday night believed Kobe Bryant  got away with a foul that allowed the Los Angeles Lakers  to hold on to a much-needed victory in Minnesota.

On Thursday, the NBA agreed: The league informed the Timberwolves that the referee crew should have called Bryant for a foul on a potential game-tying 3-pointer at the buzzer.

"Video review by the league office confirmed that Kobe Bryant fouled [Ricky] Rubio  while Rubio was in his shooting motion," the league said on its website. "Rubio should have been awarded three free throws."
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ul-call-kobe-bryant-vs-minnesota-timberwolves

Thanks?

Everyone in the Timberwolves' locker room Wednesday night believed Kobe Bryant
 got away with a foul that allowed the Los Angeles Lakers
 to hold on to a much-needed victory in Minnesota.

On Thursday, the NBA agreed: The league informed the Timberwolves that the referee crew should have called Bryant for a foul on a potential game-tying 3-pointer at the buzzer.

"Video review by the league office confirmed that Kobe Bryant fouled [Ricky] Rubio
 while Rubio was in his shooting motion," the league said on its website. "Rubio should have been awarded three free throws."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ul-call-kobe-bryant-vs-minnesota-timberwolves

Thanks?

Are you surprised?

so bad decision on Jeremy Tyler's part to not go to college? Last news on dude was he got waived by the Hawks and he rejoined the Santa Monica Warriors.

If you had to choose Deandre or Javale?

I would take Javale.. Even though he straight up has mental collapses sometimes, I think he's a little more reliable offensively. They're both super athletic and great shot blockers, but DJ is a liability on offense because of his FT shooting and his lack of an offensive skill set.

This has happened several times on game-deciding calls.

Personally, I hate that they announce these calls. It's public humiliation.

Yeah, you weren't quite good enough to overcome your opponent even though we messed up, but here, have a cookie knowing we messed up but we're not going to do anything about it. Better luck next time, sucker!

Happened to the Lakers two weeks ago, and then the Mavs about four months ago.

Javale isn't a huge liability on offense when he's out there, and for as great of an athlete as DeAndre is, Javalae is just as good, and he can actually guard his man instead of DeAndre mostly being a good help defender.

dude would get exposed even more in a big market like LA or NY. The media would eat him up. Dude really thinks he is that good. :smh: Under Armour ain't even pushing him any more as their face of the bball division.

That's an unfair statement. We've discussed this in the UA thread. But Ua has stopped pushing anyone within their bball division. They're marketing strategy is terrible right now. So you can't hold that against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom