Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we include your contribution in that garbage?

And just what would that be champ? Who pissed in your cheerios tonight slugger?

I am sorry that you find a laker fan and a bunch of heat fans going back and forth over win streaks that no longer exist very informative and fantastic discussion

Last edited:
Walton is seriously just a running monologue as a color man 
laugh.gif

dude doesn't shut up

If only grant napier would be fired. Probably the only good thing that would happen if the kings move to seattle

Walton is seriously just a running monologue as a color man 
laugh.gif

dude doesn't shut up
If only grant napier would be fired. Probably the only good thing that would happen if the kings move to seattle
Eh I actually like Napear as an announcer.... his radio steeze tho 
mean.gif

I sat behind his family when the Pacers were in Sac 
nthat.gif
His brothers? Talk to them?
Naw I don't think they were his brothers, I think it was his uncles and aunts? 
nerd.gif
 But I didn't talk to them 
ohwell.gif

Cousins on pace for a 40 20 night lol isaiah thomas is having another great name

Napier getting mad at cousins again. Big cuz gonna check him again :lol:

Cousins Is gonna end the night with 50 & 25 if he keeps this up holy smokes

Cousins Is gonna end the night with 50 & 25 if he keeps this up holy smokes
If seattle gets this team smh not even fair

Tyreke is so inconsistent
If it happens, it is what it is. Sacramento has done literally everything they possibly could to keep em, so I can't be mad at my city.

Tyreke has had some weird stomach bug, he was throwing up at halftime last game

Eh I'm just speaking facts nothing to sneeze at 27, but y'all ain't wanna give the bulls credit. Since you do wanna bring up the streak gotta get chip if anything or that streak wouldn't mean anything ijs

The streak doesnt matter, the fact that the Heat won 27 games in 2 months is nice. of course we gottah win the chip, but dont sit here and act like your laker team isn't trash. You were probably one of the ones who sat back and said the Lakers would get it together like the Heat did in 2010...Now Look...LMAOOOOO!!! TRASH!

Looking at the lakers record, you would think they lost 27 games in a row, the way they play. :rofl:

Didn't y'all have a full season and offseason together and still lost the finals the first yr :lol:

Eh I'm just speaking facts nothing to sneeze at 27, but y'all ain't wanna give the bulls credit. Since you do wanna bring up the streak gotta get chip if anything or that streak wouldn't mean anything ijs

The streak doesnt matter, the fact that the Heat won 27 games in 2 months is nice. of course we gottah win the chip, but dont sit here and act like your laker team isn't trash. You were probably one of the ones who sat back and said the Lakers would get it together like the Heat did in 2010...Now Look...LMAOOOOO!!! TRASH!

Looking at the lakers record, you would think they lost 27 games in a row, the way they play. :rofl:

Didn't y'all have a full season and offseason together and still lost the finals the first yr :lol:

dont yall have anything else to argue about? :rolleyes :x :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom