Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe sac or detroit but i dont even think hes better than isaiah and i dont think detroit will even sign him

I strongly dislike Jennings but some teams would definitely take him as a starter if he's affordable. Definitely not for what he thinks he deserves, though.

I strongly dislike Jennings but some teams would definitely take him as a starter if he's affordable. Definitely not for what he thinks he deserves, though.
I'm just trying to figure out which teams though. I'm sure they'll be a team that's desperate 
why so much hate for jennings?
He's one of the most erratic starters in the league. He has absolutely no consistency. His decision making is highly questionable and he has too loose a trigger. Do you really think a team with aspirations to win would want him as the starter? For a lot of money no less? He had better look in the mirror and adjust that attitude because he really isn't even that great a player.

i wouldnt want him, hell id take Jeremy Lin.

dead srs
lol wow..... lin really. dude is one of thee worst starting guards in the western conference...dead serious... in the top 5 worst possible top 3 dead serious. Jennings as erradic as he plays he is a servicable decent pg that imo would be best suited to be a spark off the bench for a contending/established team...ie like norris cole, jamal crawford etc...

lol wow..... lin really. dude is one of thee worst starting guards in the western conference...dead serious... in the top 5 worst possible top 3 dead serious. Jennings as erradic as he plays he is a servicable decent pg that imo would be best suited to be a spark off the bench for a contending/established team...ie like norris cole, jamal crawford etc...

Lol jennings aint bout that bench life g

Yeah but the difference I see is that Lin won't hurt your team concept and chemistry as much as Jennings can/will. Whenever the Rox add to their roster, Lin won't have to do as much and he's fine with not playing outside of his abilities. That's valuable in a point guard. Jennings always thinks he's open and takes you out of your offense too often. Shot selection is not good to say the least.

Lol jennings aint bout that bench life g

haha exactly we seen how he reacted to being benched last night. Having an ok night so far. got 13pts 5 asst. against the lakers right now. I'm a fan of his, i agree he's very erratic though. He's said he wants to play in a bigger market, but if thats what he wants, he may have to accept that he may have to come off the bench.

I love watching jennings play, not gonna lie and say I watch a lot of bucks games tho, why do y'all hate him so much? (I know someone asked but i didnt see an answer)

haha exactly we seen how he reacted to being benched last night. Having an ok night so far. got 13pts 5 asst. against the lakers right now. I'm a fan of his, i agree he's very erratic though. He's said he wants to play in a bigger market, but if thats what he wants, he may have to accept that he may have to come off the bench.
well look at the team...its the bucks... the same was said about jamal crawford back in the day, a winning team usually results in a winning attitude. trust if he was a backup pg getting decent minutes on a contender or up in coming team, hed be just fine. Trust his attitude and demeanor will change. Losing gets old reaaaaaaaal fast.

Regardless of skill, Brandon Jennings has a pretty *** shooting form. If there were a player in the league who's form I could take (forget shooting %), it would be Jenning's.

Do the lakers run any type of offense in the 4th? Oh yea incase noone knew nash went down again. Everyone who said antoni was a godd fit please slap yourselves

They mentioned early in the telecast that this may be the only year in Lakers history that they don't sweep back to back games. They only have one chance left this season :smh: :x

Well atleast the pacers are wiping the floor with the mavs lol the pacers are a good team people were saying they pretenders but they been handling business ever since the lakers beat um on their own homecourt

If recent history holds up, Dantoni gonna be coaching the heat at this rate

Fall upwards lane Kiffin salesman type. Must give one amazing interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom