Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video explanation of why Phil Typed his first tweet crazy like that. It's because he was wearing all 11 rings.

And that Andrew Wiggins kid looks like he Legitimately be a problem. reminds me a lot of lebron except with less court vision and better handles.

Last edited:
damn dude was 45 minutes from my school..I wish I would of known about him earlier I would of definitely checked him out

:x what a euro step my goodness :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: wait, what? I kinda skimmed thru, but are you serious? Folks really calling the Heat "frauds, etc." after winning 27 in a row? That's some next level stupidity. :lol:

no it wasnt folks it was one dude and we still trying to figure out if hes actually human or not :lol:

Last edited:
So Phoenix in that official tank mode. Dragic is healthy and Hunter is going to bench him again, same as last night. :lol:

So Phoenix in that official tank mode. Dragic is healthy and Hunter is going to bench him again, same as last night. :lol:

I'd tank if I was the Suns too. They way the team is constructed now, they really have nothing to build on for the future. Its time for them to start trying to stockpile young talent, even if it means they suck for a few years. Trying to stay alive as fringe playoff team has not been working for them. If I were them, I'd go all-in with rebuilding starting ASAP.

I'd tank if I was the Suns too. They way the team is constructed now, they really have nothing to build on for the future. Its time for them to start trying to stockpile young talent, even if it means they suck for a few years. Trying to stay alive as fringe playoff team has not been working for them. If I were them, I'd go all-in with rebuilding starting ASAP.

they should have tanked after the ASB. They were clearly already out of the playoff race. Don't know why they waited this long. They need to build around Dragic better and let him RUN the offense. Hunter & Gentry do not seriously know how to use Dragic. Dragic should have been producing like back in Houston. And then they draft Kendall a PG. Morris twins are going to be nothing more than serviceable big men. Scola doesn't fit. And paid that ridiculous contract to Beasley. Have Wes Johnson/Shannon Brown at the 2. The team is a mess. :x And the owner wonders why fans don't show up.

Last edited:
At a team Canada training camp they measured his vert at 44.

Thats Vince, Lebron, Nate Rob territory.

2020 Olympic gold, its ours. :pimp:

Last edited:
Wiggins plays real aggressive for a skinny dude....i hope he doesnt stay skinny like durant ...atleast a rudy gay type build and he will be scary

so what happens with jennings in the offseason? do the bucks match any offer or let him walk?

this is what I'm wanting to know as well. You can see he doesnt wanna be there no longer. even if stays next year, he'll leave the season after, he's already said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom