Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think that it's funny that the talking heads on espn were pushing this "people want the heat to beat the streak" agenda. That "everyone loves the heat now" spin

Plenty of people still don't root for the heat. And many people wanted to see them lose badly. Media just decided that lebron and company should be loved for whatever reasom
i think its cause lebron embraces the media better than any other star i can think of.  he loves the attention and never makes them look bad.

kingskid.gif

kid dont know what scared him the most. the thought of the basketball hitting him or a black man that close to his precious little privileged white self for the first time in his life :lol:

I wanted the steak to end cuz I was tired of hearing about it but to b fair im tired of hearing about the lakers making the playoffs n im a laker fan

Derek Fisher recorded his 5th straight game with at least 2 field goal attempts without a make, matching the longest such streak since 1985.

Ill tell u one thing, as much of a up n down season the lakers are having, all the issues/injuries, it feels good to not have the derek fisher problem anymore. S/o to okc!

Fisher is embarrassing. He looks like an old *** YMCA player out there.

I don't know how any coach/GM can watch him and feel that he should be anywhere near a basketball court.

Thibs coaching strategy was on point last night.

I been screaming that teams should put lebron on his behind. Where's MY coach of the year award lols

yeah man just put a little extra physical force on bron bron and it's like too much for him since he usually doesn't get contested in that manner

I bet Thibbs could care less about the degree of physicality in their fouls. I'm guessing that had very little to do with coaching or strategy, and he still was 11-17 and took 11 FT's . It's taking away the Heat's role players, corner looks and open looks for Bosh. They wanted LeBron to be a scorer from the jump and make anyone working the PNR for Miami into scorers, not facilitators. It worked, Miami had only 15 assists and 7 made threes.

Last edited:
I bet Thibbs could care less about the degree of physicality in their fouls. I'm guessing that had very little to do with coaching or strategy, and he still was 11-17 and took 11 FT's . It's taking away the Heat's role players, corner looks and open looks for Bosh. They wanted LeBron to be a scorer from the jump and make anyone working the PNR for Miami into scorers, not facilitators. It worked, Miami had only 15 assists and 7 made threes.

I've often wondered why more teams don't do this

Nash vs the Spurs style. Just let single a guy all night and make him score enough to beat you. The only guy I'd really be afraid to do that to would be Durant

I don't know, his career avgs actually at the same level as Melo and Kobe from anywhere on the floor. How exactly does that make him a bad shooter? He's no Curry or Durant but he's still a good shooter and definitely improving.
As stated b4 the numbers are only gonna show u so much. The degree of difficulty on kobes shots make him the superior shooter by far. Off balance contested fadeaways like they are lay ups. And melo the man of no calls takes n makes way more difficult shots n rarely gets bailed out. Last yr against boston was lebrons turning point to me. since then he been making contested, open, difficult jumpers consistantly but 1 season won't make people believers

So now we are praising guys for taking ill advised, low % shots?

Maybe your rant is why LeBron is shooting 55% for the season and Kobe is in the low 40's.

Andrew Wiggins, finally a real NBA talent coming out of HS. Sucks he has to go to college.

I bet that the Orlando Magic get the number pick next year. The Orlando Magic have seriously had the ultimate run of luck during the draft lottery I've ever seen. Bobcats will probably have the worst record next year and get the number 4 pick like usual, Haha.

I'd like to see Wiggins go to Charlotte tho, Michael Jordan would finally get a franchise potential player, who he can mold to become better. Jordan would finally enjoy his job.

Last edited:
Wow. I think Lebron killed the NBA. He really did.

ESPN showing those damn foul replays on infinite loop today. The horror!

NBA is charmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom