Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers fans had the nerve to tell the heat? Worry about y'all own damn team trying to make the playoffs.. Lol

Well atleast the pacers are wiping the floor with the mavs lol the pacers are a good team people were saying they pretenders but they been handling business ever since the lakers beat um on their own homecourt

Roy Hibbert has stepped up, but Paul George has been shooting terribly. If they can both get it together for the playoffs though...

Bill Walton is calling the Kings game tonight 
laugh.gif

Yeah but wasn't most heat fans on suicide alert on twitter once the streak got snapped...:rolleyes

For what? why would any heat fan be on suicide watch? We won 27 games in a row?
While your team is struggling to make the 8th seed, and Utah is right behind you!!!!

2 more games and you guys will be under .500 AGAIN!! LMAOOOO!!!

Eh I'm just speaking facts nothing to sneeze at 27, but y'all ain't wanna give the bulls credit. Since you do wanna bring up the streak gotta get chip if anything or that streak wouldn't mean anything ijs

Eh I'm just speaking facts nothing to sneeze at 27, but y'all ain't wanna give the bulls credit. Since you do wanna bring up the streak gotta get chip if anything or that streak wouldn't mean anything ijs

The streak doesnt matter, the fact that the Heat won 27 games in 2 months is nice. of course we gottah win the chip, but dont sit here and act like your laker team isn't trash. You were probably one of the ones who sat back and said the Lakers would get it together like the Heat did in 2010...Now Look...LMAOOOOO!!! TRASH!

Looking at the lakers record, you would think they lost 27 games in a row, the way they play. :rofl:

Last edited:
Roy Hibbert has stepped up, but Paul George has been shooting terribly. If they can both get it together for the playoffs though...

Good game tonight my dudes. Was a great battle in the first half, then yall bullied us in the second half.

Yall made tough, good plays when you needed them when we made our run, and never looked back.

My dude Orlando Johnson though. Ain't eem mad atcha. :pimp:

From my hometown. :pimp:

Bill Walton just asked if the Kings could still make the playoffs 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif