Prime example

Tyler Hansbrough with another double double in relief of David West

12 and 11
7 and 6
22 and 12
14 and 14
18 and 11

are his last 5 games, dude is trying to earn that big paycheck this summer

Denver is playing absolutely no defense and Hornets are 7-9 from 3.

What Kev was saying is true though. Those are problems that have plagued Denver. You're one of the few Nugget fans so you'd know better but I don't think he was far off in what he was saying.

Playing on the road is what I think will doom the contenders like Denver and Indiana. Their players are completely different outside of Denver/Indiana.

Last edited:
Seeing these cats chatting after the game : wade, jameer, etc., just laughing and chopping it up makes me really think most of these dudes in the nba don't care as long as they get paid. talking about jameer btw.

Remember that dude who said Durant can't be the primary option on a championship team?

Once again, I was being sarcastic/humorous. Think RCK got it. KD isn't a primary option. Won't ever win a title. Wants to be Bron. Beta by nature.

Man this Heat streak got me worried man :smh: Bulls wed NO Fri and then Spurs ALL ON THE ROAD...Wade must be resting for the coming up schedule

yo dis dude Hibbert really trying to blast his team mates when he was ghost for 75% of the season with that bloated contract :smh: :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom