Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver is playing absolutely no defense and Hornets are 7-9 from 3.
None of what I said has anything to do with that. At all.

Denver can't play slow or shoot. Or play well on the road. Simple.

This has been stated over and over. We get it. That's not stop people in this thread or in general from hyping up their chances btw.

They've have been playing like trash the last few games home and on the road.

The major difference in this game is that Hornets are shooting lights out from 3 and Denver is terrible at guarding the 3

Gallo sparked a run in the 3rd Q. Then for some reason he was taken out.... He was making plays, steals, shots and driving in for easy FTS but I don't know... :smh: questionable substitution... I would rather let him play till he was ineffective then to take him out cause of fatigue.

Lmao at hibbert. This _ got the audacity to call someone out. Is it me or did he look mad uncomfortable tho? The random movements n rapid blinking makes me believe he put on a show for the cameras

At this point we just need to make another secondary mvp award. We already know who has it on lock.
Vice mvp cp3
Assistant mvp Kevin Durant.

what did dude say?
Basically called out his teammates for giving up a 28 pt lead. Talkin a little bit how he wants to beat mia in the post season. But pretty much saying hes gonna get in their ***** for blowing that lead

Solarius: Good to see Hibbert attempting to show leadership, but does he have the equity amongst the team to publicly call out the players?

I mean Scalabrine tries to rally my squad and I'll tell him sit down and shut up. But Kobe? I'll play next game like one of Leonidas' 300.

Stephen Curry is playing vs Lakers today I hope that he don't aggravete his ankle 
ohwell.gif

if you want to listen to Hibbert's interview, here I recorded it with my phone so excuse the quality:

(unzip, play with a media player) about 6 min. I wonder if dude will really say something at practice or he got that false courage b/c west and hill are injured.
[ATTACHMENT=2511]HibbertByte.zip (2,893k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

It would be okay for Roy to call out his teammates IF he was consistent from the jump. Dude was lucky hill, west, and george were carrying the team.

Last edited:
Sixers down 16 :smokin
Lets get this pick lol
I think coach Collins was told the tank plan so hes playing Pargo n Lavoy more minutes lol. Also Jrue n Thad must've been told too cuz they playing like crap but its all good. It'll all be better next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom