Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Wall's vertical measured at 39.5 (DX) to 43 (Grant Wahl - Sports Illustrated). DC, it's more than just Wall having long arms....to me, he's ridiculously elite with the athleticism.
Wall is a beast, he's every bit as good as Rose with the athleticism and possibly even faster. Westbrook takes the cake however, dude takes off like a cannonball.

^I knew you were going to post that dunk 
laugh.gif

and if we aren't talking about in-game athleticism, then I would like to say, Isaiah Thomas 
happy.gif
Zeke ain't got the bounce that Nate/Will/Bledsoe have.

Zeke has a little bounce though.

And he is strong.
I think he's maybe got em beat with that quickness 
ohwell.gif

Playing the slowest-paced team in the league on the road, and the Nuggets are in trouble...

Now, the Hornets are awful defensively and don't have Gordon and Vasquez, but it's easy to see what upsetting the Nuggets' tempo will do to them, particularly when it's an average-to-good defensive team in the playoffs.

And if they're playing on the road, all bets are off.

I know they don't have Tywon, but still.

Also: Brian Roberts > Vasquez.

Last edited:
Noble is a Laker fan before Warriors, I think.

This is correct. In the late 80s i moved from so cal to the bay and adopted the warriors as a team. You just had to be a fan if run tmc played. Also it depends though who needs the win the most. But i wont be too mad if one or the other lost. Im kind of use to the warriors playing under dogs and wanting them to beat the power house but this year the roles are reversed lol

Playing the slowest-paced team in the league on the road, and the Nuggets are in trouble...

Now, the Hornets are awful defensively and don't have Gordon and Vasquez, but it's easy to see what upsetting the Nuggets' tempo will do to them, particularly when it's an average-to-good defensive team in the playoffs.

While Denver is playing terrible you can't start making playoff assumptions when their star player and point guard and leader of the offense is out.

I know they don't have Tywon, but still.

Denver is playing absolutely no defense and Hornets are 7-9 from 3.

Last edited:
Denver is playing absolutely no defense and Hornets are 7-9 from 3.
None of what I said has anything to do with that. At all.

Denver can't play slow or shoot. Or play well on the road. Simple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom