Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised at Royce White blowing up to 300 pounds. Anyone remember the article posted on him a few months back? Dude was enjoying the life...but hadn't touched a basketball OR worked out for the longest time. The anxiety issues are on thing...but his heart is another. Dude will be out of basketball completely in 2-3 years. He just doesn't want it.

Not surprised at Royce White blowing up to 300 pounds. Anyone remember the article posted on him a few months back? Dude was enjoying the life...but hadn't touched a basketball OR worked out for the longest time. The anxiety issues are on thing...but his heart is another. Dude will be out of basketball completely in 2-3 years. He just doesn't want it.
Literally and figuratively. 

Dudes that at that height and weight, when they gain weight are literally inviting heart disease and other heart and cardiovascular risks 
mean.gif

what happened to your old SN doubleJs 
nerd.gif

This game is actually being officiated fairly so far. Battier hit the deck after that last 3 point attempt and there was no foul :pimp:

Not from what I've seen tonight

Prince Fielder and The Weeknd are twins, I'm convinced

GRIIIIIFFFFEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!

Literally and figuratively. 

Dudes that at that height and weight, when they gain weight are literally inviting heart disease and other heart and cardiovascular risks 
mean.gif

what happened to your old SN doubleJs 
nerd.gif

New platform - new name :lol:

JK...said I'd retire it when I hit 30k posts.

Having a tweet argument with someone

True or False: When Healthy, John Wall is as explosive as Russ Westbrook.

False. Nothing against wall tho. When healthy he's a firecracker... But westbrook :smh: DYNOMITE. Son goes to the hole like he doesn't have anything to live for. Like a kamikaze mission. Like he CAN'T get injured... Which he hasn't, and that may contribute to his confidence, he hasn't missed a game since middle school. John... Well you know.

Hmmm. I kinda like that name for Russ: Kamikaze.

Last edited:

John Wall is extremely athletic, and I'd say he's as athletic as Russ, but not as explosive, if that makes sense? :lol:

No one in the NBA can get to the basket as viciously as Russ or LeBron. There is no one else compared to those two. It's telling about Russell that he's alone in a category with LeBron.

John is quick, he can fly, and he's stronger than a lot of smaller PGs, but we see Russell explode at the rim every single night. I want to see John Wall do it nightly if we want to say he's comparable to Russ in that respect.

That said, I haven't watched nearly as many Wizards games as I have Thunder games, but still.

Heeeeeelllllllll ******g false.

Walla is explosive going up and down the floor in transition (yes I know he's got hops too, but how often does he use them in his game?) Wall uses his handles, brain, and broke jumper to his advantage.

Russy is explosive vertically, horizontally, up and down the floor, on defense. Son's game is predicated on athleticism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Miller on the court :rofl:

LeBron is impressive BUT come playoff time I expect these bums (Shane, Chalmers, Cole) to cool down and miss a lot of these shots

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This guy did not watch the difference between the 2011 and 2012 Finals.

Not only is LeBron finding his shooters better, but the PLAYERS are better.

Chalmers is much better now than he was when they went to the Finals.

Shane and Mike Miller don't take bad shots. If they don't have a shot they like, they won't take it. That's extremely rare if you think about it.

I don't see how you can question their dominance after the past two seasons. LeBron is playing at the highest level, and his role players have faith in him, and he has faith in them.

Until they get upset again, and lose a playoff series, these guys are on top of the NBA. Chicago Bulls, LA Lakers kind of on top.

Just for the record I am on Westbrook's side.

Yall can Tweet

@PerryStatGreen and let him know that he is high for thinking Wall is on Russ's level.

Thanks for the help

Just for the record I am on Westbrook's side.

Yall can Tweet

@PerryStatGreen and let him know that he is high for thinking Wall is on Russ's level.

Thanks for the help

I was just going to ask, is this because Wall went on a tear against the Grizzlies just now? :lol:

I think they'll really make strides next year, similar to what Indiana has done over the past few years. I think next year they start to really push hard for a Playoff run, and the following year they'll be in great shape. As long as they draft properly, and maybe make a FA catch, I see a lot of promise with them.

Westbrook attacks the rim with the ferocity of a young K-Mart/Spree. Wall is no where near as explosive/violent as Russ when going to the hoop.

That being said, Wizards dressed 8 tonight and are up on the Grizz (for now). Wall went HAM in the 1st half. He's going to have to carry this team to a win.

Everyone on the heat, excluding haslem and Anthony, is a legitimate threat from behind the arc. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom