Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook attacks the rim with the ferocity of a young K-Mart/Spree. Wall is no where near as explosive/violent as Russ when going to the hoop.

That being said, Wizards dressed 8 tonight and are up on the Grizz (for now). Wall went HAM in the 1st half. He's going to have to carry this team to a win.

26 at the half :wow:

:lol: at the Wall and Westbrook comparisions gotta wonder if you really know bball lmaoooo

I mean, Wall is (IMO) one of the 3 best athletes at the position...I can see why people would try to compare....but I just think Russ is on another level.

laugh.gif
at the Wall and Westbrook comparisions gotta wonder if you really know bball lmaoooo
I mean, Wall is (IMO) one of the 3 best athletes at the position...I can see why people would try to compare....but I just think Russ is on another level.
Who's the third best athlete at PG??

a healthy Rose? Kyrie maybe? I think he's a stretch tho

Actually, pre-injury Rose is just as explosive as Russ I'd say.

That dunk on Dragic still gives me shivers.

If anyone is close, it's Rose.

Kyrie is no where near the best athlete at that position.

Best ATHLETES at that position (in no order)

Westbrook
Rose
Nate Robinson
Eric Bledsoe
Will Bynum

All of those dudes have BOUNCE, are strong, and a fast/quick.

Last edited:
To me, Wall doesn't have bounce like that. He has long arms. He can jump. But he isn't an elite level jumper.

He has world-class speed though.

Wall isn't on Russ/Rose's level though.

Or Bledsoe/Nate

Westbrook
Rose
Nate Robinson
Eric Bledsoe
Will Bynum

Agree completely. And although he doesn't show it that much, I think Lillard's just as athletic as Irving.

Yeah Drew isn't as good as Rose, Westbrook, Wall (who needs to take that next step) ATHLETIC wise.

He's better than all of them in other aspects, though.

Westbrook
Rose
Nate Robinson
Eric Bledsoe
Will Bynum

I was just spitballing, couldn't think of any other PGs other than Kyrie 
laugh.gif

I forgot about Bledsoe.

Nate Rob and Bynum (I'm sorry) don't do too much for me, in terms of in-game athleticism.

John Wall is every bit as athletic as Russell Westbrook.

Just different play styles. John Wall is a pure point guard (on a team devoid of talent). Russell Westbrook is a combo (on a team full of talent). Different roles and play styles is all.

Wall=Westbrook=Rose as far as athleticism IMO.

I was just spitballing, couldn't think of any other PGs other than Kyrie 
laugh.gif

I forgot about Bledsoe.

Nate Rob and Bynum (I'm sorry) don't do too much for me, in terms of in-game athleticism.
We aren't talking about IN GAME though. And I can say Will doesn't display it all the time since he barely plays, but Nate ALWAYS shows his athleticism. ALWAYS. Not even just from dunks.

Wall is nowhere near as explosive as russ please end this discussion. Wall is fast and explosive but Russ is on another level.

Now rose and russ is a respectable comparison.

Last edited:
^I knew you were going to post that dunk 
laugh.gif

and if we aren't talking about in-game athleticism, then I would like to say, Isaiah Thomas 
happy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen Wall's vertical measured at 39.5 (DX) to 43 (Grant Wahl - Sports Illustrated). DC, it's more than just Wall having long arms....to me, he's ridiculously elite with the athleticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom