Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jump man you down for a sig bet on tonight's game?

1 week. Keepin it pg-13.

Yes/No? :nerd:

But my sig isn't warriors related :lol:

Whatever Ill do it

This should be fun. (for one of us). :lol:

Even if I lose ill be a good sport about it.

It's for what? 1 week?

Last edited:
Sixers down 16 :smokin
Lets get this pick lol
I think coach Collins was told the tank plan so hes playing Pargo n Lavoy more minutes lol. Also Jrue n Thad must've been told too cuz they playing like crap but its all good. It'll all be better next season

whats turner doing? :lol:

Call me crazy but I'm glad the Jazz are winning...hopefully it motivates our team if they are score watching.
Can't afford to keep losing and hope for Jazz wins.

Time to play like some damn contenders instead of pretenders.

i wouldnt be surprised if the Mavs somehow came outta nowhere and got the 8th seed :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
John Wall took everybody laughing at his max deal statement to heart...and he must be a NT'er cuz he went off....FINALLY hes playing like a monster everyone thought he would

John Wall is had a career night 47pts reb 7 ast 7 and +/- 26

where that dude yesterday saying john wall wasnt all that after dude posted his last 7 games stats

Im pretty sure wall jus got that max he wanted, prett certain

That John Wall guy is kinda nice. :pimp:
Wall got the juice now, ha

Lebron says he talks to Wall often, maybe he gave him tips on how to ignore criticism and just play his game. And honestly he can potentially be the Lebron of the PG position if he keeps playing with this kind of confidence. No one can stop him from getting in the lane. He's extremely long (6'4 with 6'9 wingspan) with sick court vision. Dude is gonna be a friggin terror in this league.

Lol at people saying he was a bust.. just lol.

John Wall is had a career night 47pts reb 7 ast 7 and +/- 26
where that dude yesterday saying john wall wasnt all that after dude posted his last 7 games stats

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's still averaging 16pts 7a on 44% shooting... In his third season....... I'm pretty sure your average Jose Calderon type PG can do the same. Dime a dozen player right now.

Edit: not a bust. Just far from a max player. Far from an all star game honestly.

Last edited:
ehhh might as well throw this news in here for those who care
Repeating an earlier report of mine, sources say SAC's offer will not come up short and will eliminate the variance w/ SEA's
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) March 25, 2013
League source to PBT: Owner group shouldn't be surprising. Early reports calling SAC an underdog were clearly uninformed
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) March 26, 2013
RT @nickmonacelli: BREAKING: @vivek tells @news10_ca a 4th equity investor joins the group. It's the Jacobs family of Qualcomm!
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) March 26, 2013
2urp4qe.gif

I thought Dallas was def going to make a run, but they've lost some ridiculous games they should have won and they're upcoming schedule for the season is real tough. Lakers have a tough one to, wouldn't shock me. I'd still put my money on the Lakers getting it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom