Not open for further replies.
I don't even care!!!!

cuz the Kings will be staying, I'll put my SN on it
nerd.gif
...... and if they leave I'll come up with a new SN maybe 
ohwell.gif

ok maybe not 
laugh.gif

You're gonna have to give up your SN if you want to join us.

It's the only way to complete your training and join the dark side.

Last edited:
no he can keep it. it can remind him of all the tough battles between the lakers and the kings........that the lakers won everytime :tongue:

on another note its great to see antwan jamison finally coming around consistently

where has this guy been all year? oh yea thats right rotting on the bench smh stupid antoni....

thank yu knicks for beating utah last week but i hate you guys for firing this garbage *** coach :frown:

Last edited:
no he can keep it. it can remind him of all the tough battles between the lakers and the kings........that the lakers won everytime
tongue.gif
I'm actually not sure what the first thing that comes to mind is when I think of the Kings or of my SN 
laugh.gif

I'll need to take some time and figure this out, I'll pm you when I'm ready 
ohwell.gif

EDIT: I think I've got it figured out

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Paul received a warning for flopping, all is right in the world

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2013/03/21/bbops-chris-paul-flop-031913.nba/index.html

http://www.nba.com/official/

So did Tyreke Evans...

Hell must have frozen over. :wow:

But still, with all the evidence out there, CP3 should have been straight up fined.

Dear Chris Paul,

Let me just give you a slap on the wrist to show the conspiracy theorists out there this anti-flop rule doesn't just apply to non-star players. We know flopping is part of your repertoire (you can't help it), but next time CP3 please make it more believable, I don't know if we can cover for you again. Also remind BG32 as well.

Your pals,
Stern & Silver

P.S. You still want to be a Laker? :wink

Last edited:
did anyone see the lineup Magic put out last night? :x :lol: No Nikola so:

Jameer Nelson 6"
E'Twaun Moore 6"4
Arron Afflalo 6"5
Moe Harkless 6"8
Tobias Harris 6"8

that is one small lineup. :wow: Luckily they played a knicks team w/o stat or tyson.

Last edited:
"MVP" Rose couldn't handle Lebron and the Heat.

You think unsteady, unsure, unconditioned Rose will come back to embarrass himself? :rolleyes

He will be back next year guys..

It would be smart for rose to sit out the season, there's no point they not getting the chip this year anyway plus I wouldn't risk it strengthen the knee more in the offseason come back at 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom