Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they gave that man his hair back lol 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: the Thunder will beat the **** out of the Lakers on their way to the 2nd round of the playoffs should they get matched up

You're a Lakers fan? Nah dude, yall have NO chance in a series against OKC, all our flaws be damned. Play that "Russ is crazy" card all you want, like he didn't put damn near 30 on yall in a half and historically has had amazing games against LAL all but 1 time. 5 games at most barring injury.
laugh.gif
Using tired, exagerrated negatives to create false confidence.

And Brooks or KD are never going to get any criticism. Russ is the lightning rod for that, and it's not a bad role having him be the heel since he doesn't give a **** anyways. I don't know how KD would react if every time he turned on the tv/radio he was getting blamed for everything and tv sports personalities were dedicated to criticizing him without even watching games. Maybe it'd motivate him, maybe it'd make him self conscious and shrink, but doesn't matter because it will never happen. The closest he ever got to being criticized is old school dudes saying he needs to stop having sleepovers at LBJ's house in the summer. And ditto with Brooks escaping criticism. If/when we lose in the 2nd rd though, people will talk about Presti and the Harden move though, although eventually that will still trickle down to Russ criticisms
word, as "crazy" as westbrook can be he literally never misses when he plays us. but theres nothing wrong with thinking like that, as a fan if my team is the underdog in the series, theres nothing wrong with going from "we have a slim chance of winning this" to "we have a better chance of winning this than i thought we did a week ago". whats the point of making the playoffs if we expect our team to lose in the first round?

Honestly...the more I watch the thunder the less I'm afraid of playing them In the 1st round.

Westbrook is a ticking time bomb. All you hve to do is get in his head and he'll start jacking up crazy shots. He can implode at any moment.

I can't believe he's being enabled to take the amount of out of rhythm shots he is taking on a nightly basis. He really has no clue how badly he hurts his team some nights and no one on that team wants to step up and do anything about it.

I feel bad for KD, but at the same time I kinda don't. He should of been done something about Russ a long time ago. Instead he just chooses to watch.

It's very odd man...the whole world sees the problem and they don't seem to.

You're a Lakers fan? Nah dude, yall have NO chance in a series against OKC, all our flaws be damned. Play that "Russ is crazy" card all you want, like he didn't put damn near 30 on yall in a half and historically has had amazing games against LAL all but 1 time. 5 games at most barring injury. :lol: Using tired, exagerrated negatives to create false confidence.

And Brooks or KD are never going to get any criticism. Russ is the lightning rod for that, and it's not a bad role having him be the heel since he doesn't give a **** anyways. I don't know how KD would react if every time he turned on the tv/radio he was getting blamed for everything and tv sports personalities were dedicated to criticizing him without even watching games. Maybe it'd motivate him, maybe it'd make him self conscious and shrink, but doesn't matter because it will never happen. The closest he ever got to being criticized is old school dudes saying he needs to stop having sleepovers at LBJ's house in the summer. And ditto with Brooks escaping criticism. If/when we lose in the 2nd rd though, people will talk about Presti and the Harden move though, although eventually that will still trickle down to Russ criticisms

So you're just going to completely ignore my follow up post explaining those comments, then proceed to paint me as a crazy Laker fan creating false hope?

Ight.

lebron james will be the first player ever to be granted an exemption to wear a durag

Many people haven't noticed that the regular NBA headband given out to players have gotten bigger. Dead serious. LeBron James def put that word into the NBA offices because last year he was wearing the big headband without the NBA logo. Now the NBA logo headbands are bigger so LeBron is back to wearing them and he's happy.

Dat Superstar privilege :lol:

Last edited:
^
You can't be ****** serious.

Kindly leave with all that Russ is taking over, Durant is not the man ********.

Last edited:
hahahaha hell of a response. Great job, no sarcasm. lol.

I say what I say because in reality, and ill of a scorer as kd is, dude is way to pasive agressive to be too great. the game comes easy to him, i get that, but its rare that he just imposes his will. and he def doesnt get in teammates *** when they act like boneheads. if Dr. Frankenstein could just put Russ' personality and blind courage into KD, you'd have a real monster.

I see what you saying. I still think Durant needs to check Westbrook and tell him to chill sometimes.

here's the vid of the dude who ran onto the court wearing a shirt saying "We Miss You, 2014 Come Back."

Is security that lax a dude can get on the court easily?

:lol: :lol: @ Byron Scott's reaction.

OKC has two scorers now, that's it. I don't get wanting one of them to tone down and be someone he's not.

So you're just going to completely ignore my follow up post explaining those comments, then proceed to paint me as a crazy Laker fan creating false hope?

Ight.

let um hate. like they didnt see the lakers almost beat the thunder last year in the playoffs with an even lesser talented team..

anything is possible in sports. sometimes hate just blinds the mind.

again not saying the lakers will beat the thunder but if you dont concede that they will get swept or only win one game, dudes dont like to hear that. :lol: it gets their jimmies rustled quick and you dont know anything about basketball being thrown at you fast

Last edited:
OKC has two scorers now, that's it. I don't get wanting one of them to tone down and be someone he's not.

Martin can count as a half at least, can't he? :lol:

I'm still sad (but thankful) we won't get to see Ibaka, Durant, Green, Harden, Russ as a core 5 in their mid 20's ******g **** up on the league. With this small ball style, that would have been disgusting. They would have just needed to band together and each take a few less dollars to make it all possible. 3 drafts netted those 5. Just freaking incredible. :smh:

You don't get taunting technicals for gestures made at the crowd. It's just like how they told Mutombo (and now Ibaka) to waive his finger in the direction of the crowd and not the player he blocked

Martin can count as a half at least, can't he? :lol:

I'm still sad (but thankful) we won't get to see Ibaka, Durant, Green, Harden, Russ as a core 5 in their mid 20's ******g **** up on the league. With this small ball style, that would have been disgusting. They would have just needed to band together and each take a few less dollars to make it all possible. 3 drafts netted those 5. Just freaking incredible. :smh:

Martin counts as one full vagina.

the worst thing about trading harden is the miami heat will have virtually no team to stop them from wining the title this year and possibly the next. the thunder were the only team with a chance of beating that machine team. you no take in the defeat and disappointment of the finals loss... learn from it then come back for revenge. Not gonna happen with martin...

Last edited:
Martin can count as a half at least, can't he?
laugh.gif

I'm still sad (but thankful) we won't get to see Ibaka, Durant, Green, Harden, Russ as a core 5 in their mid 20's ******g **** up on the league. With this small ball style, that would have been disgusting. They would have just needed to band together and each take a few less dollars to make it all possible. 3 drafts netted those 5. Just freaking incredible.
mean.gif
That would definitely challenge the heat IMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom