Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebronslays.gif
I'd be lying if I said this **** doesn't get my hyped. :smh: :lol:

I mean leave it to Bron to do a damn touchdown dance on the basketball court.

Honestly, OKC has fallen to the ranks of mediocre. A huge change needs to go down. They need an all star to join forces....

Just another day in the life

It's gonna be hilarious when someone does it back :lol:

It's gonna be JR. It's gonna be like in the first 5 minutes or so too :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He probably picked himself or someone from SVSM. Maybe World Wide Wes.

aslkjfhsajhf;asdf

:rofl:

If we play OKC I'm willing to put a 20 that Lakers win the series
DBD didn't want to take it.

I'm Paypal ready, have made a few bets with other NTers. I'll bet you $40, that OKC will beat the Lakers if they meet in the playoffs.

signed,

Hongcouver604. PM your paypal info.

Seems like a Warriors kinda thing to do, helping the Kings out for no reason. :stoneface:

Teams just don't have killer instincts these days :smh:

Sac is over an hour away from Oakland/SF

Noting wrong to make sure they stay in Sac
took me 2.5 hours to get to the Warriors/Kings game a few weeks ago in Oakland. I was heated.

Damn. I always wanted to go to a Kings/Warriors game at Arco but te games this year were during the week and it's too far :lol:

You're a Lakers fan? Nah dude, yall have NO chance in a series against OKC, all our flaws be damned. Play that "Russ is crazy" card all you want, like he didn't put damn near 30 on yall in a half and historically has had amazing games against LAL all but 1 time. 5 games at most barring injury. :lol: Using tired, exagerrated negatives to create false confidence.

And Brooks or KD are never going to get any criticism. Russ is the lightning rod for that, and it's not a bad role having him be the heel since he doesn't give a **** anyways. I don't know how KD would react if every time he turned on the tv/radio he was getting blamed for everything and tv sports personalities were dedicated to criticizing him without even watching games. Maybe it'd motivate him, maybe it'd make him self conscious and shrink, but doesn't matter because it will never happen. The closest he ever got to being criticized is old school dudes saying he needs to stop having sleepovers at LBJ's house in the summer. And ditto with Brooks escaping criticism. If/when we lose in the 2nd rd though, people will talk about Presti and the Harden move though, although eventually that will still trickle down to Russ criticisms

If you're gonna get worked up over a post about your team, at least let them be the ones claiming OKC is "a horrible team now" :lol: and ridiculous claims like that

Not these... these are just fans expressing hope and optimism and the small reasons why they think the team might have a chance... not confidence

Every team has a CHANCE that's why the playoffs are played.

Guys, not sure if you knew but only God knows if Derrick Rose is coming back. Derrick Rose doesn't know, but God does. Word to Ray Lewis.

this whole kings/sonics thing is annoying

i dont understand why they are giving Sac soo much time to come up with an offer and match. its been months already. I dont think its fair to the Sonics, they come up with the money, plan, and idea and sign everything and ready to move on.

i dont understand why they are giving Sac soo much time to come up with an offer and match. its been months already. I dont think its fair to the Sonics, they come up with the money, plan, and idea and sign everything and ready to move on.
Because the sale to Seattle can't be finalized until the BoG vote on it on April 18-19th anyways.

And it wouldn't be fair to Sacramento, since the Maloofs gave no opportunity to Sacramento to make an offer when the team wasn't for sale, Stern/NBA is stepping in to give Sacramento a shot. Especially since Sacramento hasn't done anything to lose this franchise.

The moment the Seattle news broke, was the first moment anyone realized the team was in fact for sale. Which, in hindsight, is probably the best thing that possibly could have happened for Sacramento's side.

Last edited by a moderator:

dog I know you seen my post asking you all them questions B. Dont act like you aint see it

Derrick Rose missing a whole season isn't good for Adidas, Chicago as a sports town and ultimately the NBA. I say he should comeback and at least test his body. If he doesn't feel like he can compete, then prepare for next season.

Since its already "known" that the Bulls arent winning a title this year, with or without Derrick Rose.

And since they still have a good record, a decent seeded playoff team, and 2 All Stars....outside of Adidas, who cares when he comes back?

Last edited:
I still think it's a good idea for him to just sit out this season. Playoffs are intense and he might risk re-injury and he obviously feels that his body isn't ready to play period. I think people should cut him some slack. Only he will know when he's ready.

I still think it's a good idea for him to just sit out this season. Playoffs are intense and he might risk re-injury and he obviously feels that his body isn't ready to play period. I think people should cut him some slack. Only he will know when he's ready.

Yes. Every year there are players who suffer major injuries, knee or otherwise. When they try to adhere to the projected recovery schedule, they almost always suffer setbacks and more injuries. So there shouldn't be any groaning and pressure on D Rose from the media

Last edited:
Derrick Rose missing a whole season isn't good for Adidas, Chicago as a sports town and ultimately the NBA. I say he should comeback and at least test his body. If he doesn't feel like he can compete, then prepare for next season.
i thought his PR team wanted him to miss the season so they can finish out the whole 'return' thing and hype up the season opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom