Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this whole kings/sonics thing is annoying

i dont understand why they are giving Sac soo much time to come up with an offer and match. its been months already. I dont think its fair to the Sonics, they come up with the money, plan, and idea and sign everything and ready to move on.

dog I know you seen my post asking you all them questions B. Dont act like you aint see it

i replied to your post unless there was another one :lol:

im not from vegas and i dont rap :rofl:

this whole kings/sonics thing is annoying

i dont understand why they are giving Sac soo much time to come up with an offer and match. its been months already. I dont think its fair to the Sonics, they come up with the money, plan, and idea and sign everything and ready to move on.

dog I know you seen my post asking you all them questions B. Dont act like you aint see it

i replied to your post unless there was another one :lol:

im not from vegas and i dont rap :rofl:

my bad dog. I needed to know :lol:

don't judge me bae

At this point, Rose should just sit out the rest of the season. Its easy for me to say that since he's not on my team, but considering he is the future of that organization, he should come back when he's 100% there. The news that keeps going around is his knee is in shape now, however his mental confidence isn't there yet. Coming back from that serious of an injury, he needs to come back 100% mentally confident... Its not worth risking the player you build your franchise around. The Bulls have done a great job of competing this season, getting the 6th seed, having guys step up, having 2 all stars in Deng & Noah, & having Tom Thibodeau run the show & deserving consideration for COY honors. I think they should stick it out like they've been doing all year & have their future come back next year with no restrictions with confidence or durability.

i agree saying that d rose should sit out the whole year... he is coming off a bad injury and cant risk his career by rushing back and turning out like grant hill :smh: but ya has to be 100% healthy to come back and be effective especially the style he plays... that team needs more players with our without rose so no need for him to come back so soon... they should pick up somebody in the summer during free agency once he comes back

Late, but I was positive we had confirmation that outtacontrolmusic offed himself back in July 2010. The hell was he doing trying to give Bron the business last night?

Last edited:
Late, but I was positive we had confirmation that outtacontrolmusic offed himself back in July 2010. The hell was he doing trying to give Bron the business last night?

bro, are you actually referring to a dude who killed himself?

If so thats crazy disrespectful

HOUSTON -- Houston Rockets rookie Royce White is saying on Twitter that he's returning to Houston at the advice of a team doctor, and his time with the Rockets' developmental league team in the Rio Grande Valley may be over.

White
Houston's first-round pick said Thursday morning: "Have been advised by our team physician it is most logical I be in Houston the remainder of the season. Thank you @rgvvipers for having me."

A spokesman for the Rockets says White, whose acknowledged anxiety disorder has kept him from playing for Houston this season, is still on the Rio Grande Valley Vipers roster.

He says the team will have no further comment.

Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press

Last edited:
bro, are you actually referring to a dude who killed himself?

If so thats crazy disrespectful

Nah, it was a running joke the night that LBJ decided to take his talents to South Beach that outtacontrolhomer would never be seen again around these parts. Way to be a Debbie downer.

Sixers up, its only a matter of time before we get blown out tho :smh:
I honestly can careless just as long as Iguo-garbage doesnt have a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom