Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop doing this. It isnt cool or funny. Make a legitimate basketball related statement or just stop posting in the thread. As if they werent seven seconds from losing...

I've already said this. Hes the first person to call someone slow, yet theres a grammatical error in almost every post he makes.

Bruh, You mad?
Go have a seat somewhere

:x

Can someone tell me why Scola isn't getting PT or burried in the bench? Like what did he did to deserve this? Wasn't he averaging like 16 pts+ 7 rebs last year or something like that?

Jermaine O'neal found the fountain of youth.

I give up mayn because your are not reading it right. Don't argue with with me, your trolling for an arguments so follow the troll, attack ACB or one of the other LeBron haters around here. I clearly respect Lebron games more than anyone, by far the best player in the league since 2008. I'm on your side bro, but just leave me alone now, please.

Back to basketball, going to go watch the Knicks suck.

How am I trolling? You said something along the lines of Lebron just now starting to be clutch, or a "Clutch Jumpshooter" in which I just proved how wrong you were on that. How is that trolling?

I never challenged your respect or like of Lebron, I just challenged what you said about his clutchness.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why Scola isn't getting PT or burried in the bench? Like what did he did to deserve this? Wasn't he averaging like 16 pts+ 7 rebs last year or something like that?
Yea but he can't defend for s***...His post moves were very ill though, very crafty dude..I'd rather play Marcus at the 4, to stretch the floor 

Thats because Sportscenter has you hypnotized.

Rose averages 21 and 7

Bosh averages 20 and 9

You can argue Rose being more dynamic, but thats his role as a point guard versus Bosh as a power forward. Midrange jumpers dont make highlight plays

Derrick Rose has a much more talented team than Bosh did in Toronto. Even though Proshares thinks I should mention Mo Pete

:lol: and you're sweeping Raptors players under the rug when you clearly didn't watch a single quarter of the Raptors those seasons.

Calderon was the 2nd best player? :lol:

Bosh, the superstar, led the Raptors to one winning season in 7 seasons. In a weak eastern conference. And in that one winning season he led his team to a 4-2 series loss to the 6th seed.

Maybe Chicago should trade for Bosh.

I guess we're gonna call Elton Brand a superstar back in his clipper days, too :lol:

We already talked about this though. Mo Pete was the second best player until he got hurt, and Anthony Parker stepped up with a jaw dropping 12 ppg.

Either way, him and D Rose had similar numbers (substitute assists for rebounds since Bosh is a PF). But D Rose has 2 other all stars on his team....Bosh had Anthony Parker and Mo Pete

cmon suns and knicks.. help us out 
tired.gif

idk if it was that season or not but i do recall calderon ballin out for a little bit.  some quarter season all star speculation if u may. 

but yea stop this rose vs. bosh debate asap

I don't see Rosé as a Superstar either.
Always thought he was overrated, did not deserve that MVP either. Until he develops a shot, or becomes more efficient he won't be elite. 

I did hear that he developed a 3pt shot during his recovery, so perhaps he's improved.

Mark Jackson should win COY

Warriors had 23 Wins Last Year and 4 Wins away from 20 Win+ increase

No he shouldn't.

Injuries plagued them last year.. And had a horrific close of the year because of it.

Their win improvement is almost fully due to a healthy roster (minus Bogut, but who is ever expecting him to be healthy)

Last edited:

No he shouldn't.

Injuries plagued them last year.. And had a horrific close of the year because of it.

Their win improvement is almost fully due to a healthy roster (minus Bogut, but who is ever expecting him to be healthy)
Better to give it to him than the guy who coaches the team with the best record in the league though. Its either Jackson or Vogel in my book. 

No he shouldn't.

Even when healthy they were not over .500 last year.

NO ONE HAD WARRIORS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS before this season started

No he shouldn't.

no brandon rush..imagine :x

jackson was considered to be a top coy candidate during the first half of the season

then the dubs went on that losing streak and has been 8-7 since

Jeff Green was going off tonight :x

Nice close out by Miami though... LeBron came up big down the stretch.

Miami's next 4 games looking real easy for them too...

Who is the consensus #1 pick this year? Still Noel?

Not after that ACL tear.

I think it's still Ben Mclamore but this draft is god damn weak. I was reading last week that not more than oneplayer coming from the draft could be a legitimate starter. Who knows tho, maybe they'll be a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom