Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this on youtube "Lebron James has been arrested and charged with terrorism act for bringing down a JET in Boston Massachusetts"
:rofl:

Mark Jackson should win COY

Warriors had 23 Wins Last Year and 4 Wins away from 20 Win+ increase

No he shouldn't.

Injuries plagued them last year.. And had a horrific close of the year because of it.

Their win improvement is almost fully due to a healthy roster (minus Bogut, but who is ever expecting him to be healthy)

Even when healthy they were not over .500 last year.

NO ONE HAD WARRIORS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS before this season started

They were .450 then injury bug hit them and they finished 5-21. They were 18-22 over the first 40...

He had a healthy squad this year. Pretty much point blank period.

.450 really? Really? :lol: that's not a playoff team. That's not even average

Bogut was out half the year and we were 30-17

No one is saying .450 is a playoff team.... But you are making it sound like they've made a miraculous improvement from the cellar, with everyone playing like they've never played before..

It's not true. Everyone is playing how you expect them to, and they are healthy....

So who should win COY then?

14 assists to 15 turnovers for the Jazz.

The Knicks are +14 in the paint without Melo and Tys. :lol:

Jonny Flynn would be the best point guard on this team.

Last edited:
Good win by Lebron and the Heat.. Who got the video of Bosh getting crossed by Courtney Lee though? 
laugh.gif

"I forgot that Marvin Williams..." was what I gonna start with, til I realized, every mention of Marvin Williams ever, starts like that.

I've never seen such an aggressively average, semi-invisible player before.

Last edited:
I've never seen such an aggressively average, semi-invisible player before.
Perfect description.

If the Jazz didn't have any players named M. Williams on their team, they would be a lot better for it.

Utah should be embarrassed losing to this group of misfits on the second night of a back to back no less. Pack it up and start tanking. They don't deserve a playoff spot.

I now understand why the Jazz have held on to Jefferson and Milsap way longer than they should have. Favors and Kanter both suck....they'll be career backups. Favors is athletic and shows flashes but he doesn't have the brains to be an NBA starter. Kanter just simply isn't that good.

I guess the Jazz really don't want to make the playoffs. How you going to beat Memphis and then turn around and lose at home to the banged up Knicks? Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom